Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I remember her being incredibly violent and incredibly dumb naive or literal.

Now that I think of it, she's Drax from Guardians of the Galaxy, isn't she?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I really should finish BoF4, its my favorite of the series. Let us Thank Ershin for that. Thank you Ershin.

Also have a shitpost

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I don't need to click on that link, apparently that has been living rent free in my head for the last 30 years, just hiding under the floorboards.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

yeah it would have helped the narrative if random monkeys were around doing poo poo, maybe one of them could have been helping Ray in the well. One could be the receptionist at the circus tent and REALLY throw some alarm bells for "this does not make sense, wait theres a demon feeding on bloodlust maybe it does afterall" and then transition into simafort much better than "this is the only place we can go right now."

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

FYI Kyrie is pronounced keer -ee- aye. One of the opening prayers of Mass which I guess translates into exorcism.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Has the final dungeon consumed another soul?

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

The mere thought of someone going "Breath of Fire 3 is too short, we need do drag it out longer" causes me extreme distress. At least I guess they've dedicated their effort to making intro zone goos level 40 rather than considering adding 15 more events for Balio and Sunder to waste your time or 3 other events between the boat and the pyramid or just doing anything with the desert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

In other news, are you going to continue your Mega Man X project? After a long delay of finishing the good entries in the series no paticular reason, I resumed playing the debatable quality of X5 and univerally terrible X6 and 7 last 4 in the series.