Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/VenomDeathNlNJA/status/1363714841207214084?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The cool thing about Kiwami 2 is some of the best stuff like the Be My Baby substory were in the original game too. Shows what a huge leap the original Y2 already was over the first

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

hahaha

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i didnt come for the brawler gameplay

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

extremebuff posted:

skipping cutscenes is dishonorable

https://clips.twitch.tv/SincereSaltyGarbageDancingBaby

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
I think the most random horny thing I've ran into is the the slomo focus camera while playing ping pong at the spa in Yakuza 4. It has no function aside from going into slomo and zooming in on your opponents bouncing boobs.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

does rumble roses or something else that lets you bet your entire bank on something insane comeback in later games cause that was some of the hypest gaming of my life

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

feeling like a kid in a candy shop with Kiwami 2, it's so sick and getting me really hype for 6 and judgment whenever I get to them in 9 months

yup, this. i might even try to do all the substories since they've all been really good so far

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Sadly I am giving up on 100%ing Yakuza 0 because playing Outrun gives me an all day headache

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Nostradingus posted:

Sadly I am giving up on 100%ing Yakuza 0 because playing Outrun gives me an all day headache

I think I'm going to manage Outrun, I'm really close, but the other one looks like a beast.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

remembering the time i was drunk and realized there were different gears in Outrun.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

remembering the time i was drunk and realized there were different gears in Outrun.

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I just watched Tokyo Drifter and it kicked rear end

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

unlocked the cabaret club in K2 and will continue the story in another 10-15 hours

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the battle theme in Kiwami 2 owns

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Seriously looking at Stadia since Judgment will be Stadia exclusive and I literally don't understand what it is. I can't tell if I can just sign up for free and buy the game or if I have to buy a special controller to run it in a Chrome tab or something wtf. Please just put the game on Steam

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Seriously looking at Stadia since Judgment will be Stadia exclusive and I literally don't understand what it is. I can't tell if I can just sign up for free and buy the game or if I have to buy a special controller to run it in a Chrome tab or something wtf. Please just put the game on Steam

it seems pretty clear stadia is not long for this world so if you wait long enough...

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I just watched Tokyo Drifter and it kicked rear end

tokyo drifter rules. suzuki owns

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Spoderman posted:

tokyo drifter rules. suzuki owns

This. Anyone interested in yakuza movies because of the games should also check out Pale Flower and Beat Takeshi’s Outrage: Way of the Yakuza

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

battles without honor and humanity much?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

This. Anyone interested in yakuza movies because of the games should also check out Pale Flower and Beat Takeshi’s Outrage: Way of the Yakuza

I have a Yakuza watchlist, adding Pale Flower. I think Suzuki's Branded to Kill is gonna be the next one I watch

yea ok posted:

I'm gonna watch these too. They're all included with Amazon Prime which is cool

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I have a Yakuza watchlist, adding Pale Flower. I think Suzuki's Branded to Kill is gonna be the next one I watch

All of Suzuki's stuff is god tier

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Coin Locker Baby is cool but don't watch it before playing 7 because it's the same plot lol

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

GorfZaplen posted:

All of Suzuki's stuff is god tier

this. time for a rewatch.

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

yea ok posted:

I watched all of those movies in between tge first time I tried to play yakuza 0 and the second time. so good.

really enjoying Kiwami 1 so far but based on what you've all said itt Im probably going to power through it and take my time with kiwami 2

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
yakuza 5 is fuckin insane lmao

Grundma
Mar 26, 2007

DOG controls your destiny. Seek out three items of his favor and then seek his shrine.
5 rules it's just so massive. I played the hunting section for like a week. Getting to karaoke as saejima is one of the best moments in the series

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i hate the telephone club. it's not hard, it's just kind of awkward and time-consuming

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

i hate the telephone club. it's not hard, it's just kind of awkward and time-consuming

its a nightmare getting all the substories and i had to look up how the whole system worked just to get the one i was missing lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

its a nightmare getting all the substories and i had to look up how the whole system worked just to get the one i was missing lol

yeah, I've done it three times (counting the battle) and I don't even know how many I have left.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

yeah, I've done it three times (counting the battle) and I don't even know how many I have left.

to save you the nightmare i went through, theres a unique good date and a bad date for each colour

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

IGgy IGsen posted:

I did a thing in Fire Pro. I'm showing it everywhere and you can't stop me.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

that's fuckin cool

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Someone direct that guy to the IZ.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fungah! posted:

that's fuckin cool

Adbot