Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

Kiryu: Hm. I see. But even though your nickname no longer gives you an advantage, that's no reason to quit. I can't say I know much about stereo blindness, but your team is counting on you. Practice and hard work coukd improve your stance, and some day you may get a new nickname, maybe one that is less openly insulting.

Gustavo: Hey! Are you trying to get Statue back on the team? Are you trying to make us lose? Get the bats, everyone. It's time to give this loser the Minor League welcome!

*Threatening Foreigners*

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i played baseball in second grade or something and i got hit in the head with a baseball and quit

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Fungah! posted:

super hang on > out run imo

no way

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
started kiwami last night. its just like 0

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
yui started repeating herself at the club so i took her bowling. she's really bad at it. why do they play christmas music everywhere

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
ohhhhhhh ok thx. it reminded me how the ufo catcher in yakuza 0 plays greensleeves

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i did the scene where he's a bartender last night and it made me lmao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
yui is way too good at darts

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Those are ranks you loving lunatic.

they're tiers

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i like ordering drinks at the bar and listening to the bartender tell me anobut them

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

extremebuff posted:

my favorite moment in Kiwami 1 was Majima reprising his role as the lord of the night and serving kiryu drinks, and kiryu is surprised by his good taste and Majima acts all cool about it. then they start fighting and Majima busts out laughing because he was serving kiryu hobo juice and dish soap

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

elf help book posted:

the epilogue of 0 where they realized they forgot to show him change and hes like "uhhhh also im gonna become the joker" ftw

0 was my first yakuza game so that epilogue was kind of confusing lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i dont like the car sequences where youre shooting guys. the one i just did in kiwami was tedious as hell. on the bright side i now have max health i think. ive just been putting everything into BOdy

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

they also don't make any sense because even more than usual it's obvious that kiryu is straight up killing a lot of dudes.

lol at the scene before it where kiryu uses a dude as a body shield while a machine gun riddles him with holes

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
lmfao at the heat action in kiwami with the sword where kiryu literally just stabs the guy through the stomach

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
drat i accidnetally looked at that

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
im eating takoyaki at the takoyaki and alchohol stand over and over again in kiwami and now i want to eat takoyaki. ive never tried it but its probably really good

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

I love that kiryu pictures himself looking at a picture of pocket circuit fighter and crying into a whiskey during the sad karaoke song in k1

this lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

GorfZaplen posted:

I think that AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES Majima AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES

You motherfucking beautiful bastard.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

whoa

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol but i was also momentarily confused at how you cut your post off like that

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
what if you just skipped 3 and 4. if you havent played them

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
they dont sound fun, from what people are saying. like if you just went from k2 to 5. or something

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Fortaleza posted:

The background music in mesuking is fun.

Also the titties

i find the title screen very relaxing

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
how do you go back to the old engine after k2 though. maybe they should be played out of order

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Roth posted:

I don't know why, but somebody's tailbone getting damaged is the one that makes me recoil a bit, and I always forget in these games there's a heat move where you pick somebody and land their rear end onto a street rail and it manages to shock me every time I see it.

that was the cringiest one for me as well lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i think im gonna pick up kiwami 2 finally. rear end soon as im done with ace attorney trilogy which is soon.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

5 is badass but is a bit too long imo

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
everything ive read about 3 and 4 tells me to skip them outright

mycophobia