Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I have a Yakuza watchlist, adding Pale Flower. I think Suzuki's Branded to Kill is gonna be the next one I watch

All of Suzuki's stuff is god tier

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

My parents signed me up for soccer when I was four and I got in a huge screaming match with another kid who had the same name as me about which one was the real kid and who was the liar.

Lmao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I played a single game of football as a kid where I managed to make a goal, outrunning every opposing player and feeling the utmost thrill of victory only for all my teammates to yell at me because it was our own goal. I was so shamed I never played a sport again

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Fungah! posted:

tfw some dumb motherfucker feeds you an 11 point sangaiman worth 25000 sticks

Lmao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

BIGPAPA: i can't die yet, still lots of boobs to see

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I think that AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES Majima AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES AERIS DIES

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

https://twitter.com/mysticartes/status/1387322794816405509?s=19

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Laphroaig ftw. I also really like Ardbeg 10 for peaty whiskeys, the smokiness is nicely balanced with the malt flavors. It's definitely a luxury buy around my area though

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

i believe the knowledge there is well preserved

Lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm from Glasgow I was just doing my Professional voice. I hosed it all up though. It wasn't even funny. Sorry

I enjoyed it.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

CHEESE BEEF BOWL FACE: *doing that prancing, arm-waving thing* Huh? You call that an apology? It wasn't even a proper bow! You're not going to HAVE a face by the time we're finished with you!

~*PUYO PUYO PLAYERS*~

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Shenmue crossover.