Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
You don't need any of that poo poo I bet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
and gently caress Cyber Monday too

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I waited 6 hours in line to save $100 on a tv that'll be on sale again in two weeks boy I make great life decisions

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

rotinaj posted:

I always thought the point of it was to buy christmas presents for people when they were on sale

lol like half of it is people just buying poo poo for themselves

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
95% of black friday deals now are just a week or longer and there is no scarcity to them because they aren't that great of deals

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
you know your sister needs an instapot or an air fryer that will both be on a goodwill shelf in 2 years

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Pawn 17 posted:

I was on board with this thread until people started talking poo poo about air fryers. :colbert:

If you use one good for you but I think it's one of those things that most people buy because it's the hot new kitchen item, use it for a couple months, let it rot on their counter for a year or two longer, and then get rid of by giving to a family member/donating to a thrift store.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

gary oldmans diary posted:

who is black friday?

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

it's funny that phone prices keep going up because that's where tech is now and tvs and laptop prices are mostly going down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
or use a fuckin cast iron skillet like a fuckin MAN