Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

City of Glompton

sk posted:

ATTENTION B33RCHILLER: sup

this one came in a little heavier than i meant it to, so here's a smaller and larger version. i think both are small enough to use though??

this is amazing

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

Some top-tier sigs right out of the gate.

B33rChiller

sk posted:

ATTENTION B33RCHILLER: sup

this one came in a little heavier than i meant it to, so here's a smaller and larger version. i think both are small enough to use though??

Oh wow. That is awesome. I got so excited I ran to show my wife! Thanks so much.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Testing new sig

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

owlhawk911 I'm making progress on something

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

B33rChiller posted:

Oh wow. That is awesome. I got so excited I ran to show my wife! Thanks so much.

glad you like it :)

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

oh man some beautiful sigs already you guys! and one of them's for me! :aaaaa:

the vibe was off today but i'm totally gonna make one any second now. you can't force these things

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Twenty Four

In all my years posting in byob I never have had a winter sig, I guess because I feel guilty that our winters are so mild here, and also because I guess it would basically be my AV in sig form and maybe not changed much, since I really like the "seasonal take" vanisher and manifisto have done on my other seasonal sigs (see below if you have sigs on).

So I would love something of the same theme as those (the road winding and the sign), in a regular winter theme, with just winter byob (not the year) in it? I guess it wouldn't take much. If I had any visual art skills at all or knowledge on how to use computer graphics programs i suppose I could do it myself, but it always feels so much more special and makes me really happy when someone makes me something like that. Especially since I am incompetent at that stuff so it seems like a gift from a wizzard!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Twenty Four posted:

In all my years posting in byob I never have had a winter sig, I guess because I feel guilty that our winters are so mild here, and also because I guess it would basically be my AV in sig form and maybe not changed much, since I really like the "seasonal take" vanisher and manifisto have done on my other seasonal sigs (see below if you have sigs on).

So I would love something of the same theme as those (the road winding and the sign), in a regular winter theme, with just winter byob (not the year) in it? I guess it wouldn't take much. If I had any visual art skills at all or knowledge on how to use computer graphics programs i suppose I could do it myself, but it always feels so much more special and makes me really happy when someone makes me something like that. Especially since I am incompetent at that stuff so it seems like a gift from a wizzard!

i got this

vanisher

Twenty Four posted:

I know it’s completely out of order but I’d love to work on yours

e: oops jk lol sk you got this

Horrible Butts
I would love a small, godless winter sig.
I'm also down to make one for someone who's feeling lucky.

https://giant.gfycat.com/sillyremorsefuldipper.webm
Thank you Prof. Crocodile for the fun festive winter sig!
Arcane gob born of Khanstant's goblin gumball machine!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Twenty Four! this is another one that was bigger than i meant it to be, so here are two versions:

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Just checking in to see if anyone kind goon could make me a winter/christmas sig :kiddo:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Heather Papps

hello friend

biosterous posted:

i would like a winter sig please!

if it can include this somewhere in it that would be rad:

i have some ideas for this one

e: which is to say, shotgun

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Twenty Four

sk posted:

i got this

vanisher posted:

I know it’s completely out of order but I’d love to work on yours

e: oops jk lol sk you got this

If you have something in mind vanisher, feel free as you have done me well in the past but

sk posted:

Twenty Four! this is another one that was bigger than i meant it to be, so here are two versions:

this is pretty on point, thank you! If the sign moved that would be perfect but otherwise this is pretty much exactly what I had in mind!

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
I love the sigs, very chill.
But I need a new and permanent AV, something that reflects the real me instead of whatever nightmare that is.

Any suggestions? Winter is my favourite season, I like dinosaurs a lot and therefore burds. Trees are also cool and I climb them often.

biosterous

Heather Papps posted:

i have some ideas for this one

e: which is to say, shotgun

:peanut: :f5:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Twenty Four posted:

this is pretty on point, thank you! If the sign moved that would be perfect but otherwise this is pretty much exactly what I had in mind!

that should be pretty easy to add once I'm at my computer!

vanisher

Making more progress on owlhawk's

vanisher fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Nov 30, 2020

Prof. Crocodile

City of Glompton posted:

ohh winter sigs yes

OK, here is what I have for your winter sig, COG. I can play around with the size, speed, and dimensions if you want.

I may clean it up a little bit in the coming week, but I think it's pretty much done.

Let me know what you think.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Prof. Crocodile posted:

OK, here is what I have for your winter sig, COG. I can play around with the size, speed, and dimensions if you want.

I may clean it up a little bit in the coming week, but I think it's pretty much done.

That’s incredible

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

City of Glompton

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i love it 😍 thank you!

perfect theme 100%

im phone posting at the moment but tomorrow i will happily pin this on, or wait for any adjustments you feel it needs

think ill put my snow globe av back on too, it will go well together :love:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I'd like 2 reiterate my interest in a winter sig, even though I have no way of repaying the debt as I don't own a computer.

I'm begging u. p pls the yob :pray:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Evan Jellicle

I humbly request a non-holiday winter sig. I’d also like to make one for someone !

Thank you CoG for this crisp winter sig!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

can i have a winter sig where im sitting on santas lap please

SIDS Vicious

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

can i have a winter sig where im sitting on santas lap please

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i love you sid thank you! :)

SIDS Vicious

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

i love you sid thank you! :)

if you need anything added or changed i can do that i just went with my weird style lol

alnilam

if anyone feels like making one for lil old me i would love a wintery scene :frogbon:

ty manifisto

alnilam

vanisher posted:

Making more progress on owlhawk's

:suspense:

ty manifisto

vanisher

chipping away

ChubbyChecker

Prof. Crocodile posted:

haha

FluffieDuckie

hello friends. i think i like this sig but if we want avs is that a different thread?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Heather Papps

hello friend

biosterous posted:

i would like a winter sig please!

if it can include this somewhere in it that would be rad:

okay i am open to suggestions up to and including you hate it, scrap it, and i might try and tweak your names colour changing. my artist statement is that the reporter is the physical manifestation of this year

biosterous

Heather Papps posted:

okay i am open to suggestions up to and including you hate it, scrap it, and i might try and tweak your names colour changing. my artist statement is that the reporter is the physical manifestation of this year

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(e: this is a scream of love)

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Prof. Crocodile

City of Glompton posted:

i love it 😍 thank you!

perfect theme 100%

im phone posting at the moment but tomorrow i will happily pin this on, or wait for any adjustments you feel it needs

think ill put my snow globe av back on too, it will go well together :love:

I am happy you like it!

If you are good, then I am good. I could spend the rest of the winter tweaking little things, but there are other yobbers in need of a sig, so I will call this one done.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Heather Papps posted:

This is beauty

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Prof. Crocodile

Heather Papps posted:

Classic sig energy

Heather Papps

hello friend

biosterous posted:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(e: this is a scream of love)

excellent! okay phew i had a brief worry that you'd endured a traumatic sledding experience but i am pleased as punch you enjoy it! normally i go wide with sigs BUT i gotta leave room for the rollingcats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horrible Butts

Heather Papps posted:

lol.

I made this simple all purpose new year signature, but I can personalize it if anyone would like. I’m new to the sig making trade, open to suggestions.

https://giant.gfycat.com/sillyremorsefuldipper.webm
Thank you Prof. Crocodile for the fun festive winter sig!
Arcane gob born of Khanstant's goblin gumball machine!