Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

before things start rolling we should probably establish whether or not horny is prohibited or mandatory in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Jocoserious posted:

Hi, bisexual lurker here.

I'm been presenting casually as straight for so long I often feel like I don't belong in queer spaces, how fun! By which I mean not fun at all!

this used to be me until I shifted towards presenting as "what the gently caress side of the fence is this guy even on" which honestly didn't improve things much

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Crane Fist posted:

This is not an argument against bisexuality, don't be an rear end. It's not about what you feel in your heart of hearts. It's about the reaction from people in said queer space who do not have the privilege of being in a heteronormative relationship and maybe not assuming they're the bad guys for not being immediately welcoming

this is why I will never feel comfortable in queer spaces as a bi guy, really liking this "i'm just asking questions" veiled gatekeeping bullshit

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

clockwork chaos posted:

I missed this thread i guess, hi im trans and my pronouns are she/her. Im gay af and try to keep an atmosphere of a witch, but dumb

was it u that hexed the moon

stop hexing th emoon

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

I didn't think "wholesome cumshitter posts" was a thing that was possible or that it was what I needed to read on xmas eve of this year of our lmao 2020 but here we are, godspeed cumshitter and maybe don't share your sa handle with them