Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Peanut President posted:

real glad Pence never got a crack at president because WHOOO DOGGY that fucker loathes queer folk of any sort

second most popular VP in history!!!!!!!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Crane Fist posted:

Actually I think you'll find that's the most oppressed one of all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-09gNDsPzQ

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Oolb posted:

I think most people are probably not exclusively male or female or straight or gay, but that is a something that can change over time if it is allowed. I'm kinda turned off by the whole lgbt thing of, "oh hey everyone, im aromantic nonmonogomous bisexual pansexual, idk just discovering myself" kind of stuff, because it sells the idea that human sexual/gender variation is an inherent and fixed part of identity. For the activists on the cutting edge who founded the movement, being gay or trans is probably very solid thing, but for everybody else, eh. this is my hottake you may now crucify me signed a nb tf bs autistic human being.

maybe that's just you, though? don't exactly understand how stating what you are is casting a spike down into the earth, never to be moved again

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

T-man posted:

im knot gay, im gay for knots