Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Roman Reigns, the badass universal champion: Is that what I am to you? I don't like the way you're making me feel right now

e: Granted, I just turned it on so missed the context

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I hope the jokes about Roman's shameful back are what caused WWE to make Murphy, one of the most ripped guys on the roster, wrestle in a shirt

Granted I don't know how widespread said jokes are outside of these forums and it's definitely not why Murphy wrestled in a shirt

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

"Enough of the time wasted and dumb jokes"

Yes, enough of your standup career Dolph

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Montez's frog splash is so good

e: his enziguri sucks though

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol corbin is right about the seth story

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I really hate Cole's "What more does he have to do?!" when someone doesn't get a pinfall on a move they've never, ever gotten a pinfall on

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lmao sami loving rules

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Who are you to doubt El Dandy Peyton Royce?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol the Mysterio family continues to cheat

Guess Eddie was the real dad after all

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Codependent Poster posted:

Yeah why are they blatantly cheating?

They're Eddie's kids

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Corbin cut a heel promo about how he wanted a one-on-one match :confused:

And earlier in the night cut a heel promo about how little beating Seth means after Seth basically dominated the entire Mysterio family for months until finally losing a match in which there was massive amounts of interference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Ugh, so they separated Big E from New Day so he could go for an IC title run?

This is poo poo

e: Hell yeah 5 count callback