Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

Looking forward to reading your reactions to seeing it again, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

deadking have you seen the second Independence Day?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I was going to make another post, but my autocorrect typed "wool smooths" instead of Will Smith's and that's pretty noteworthy.

Ass-penny

deadking posted:

He punches alien, smokes cigar, and marries stripper. Not necessarily in that order.

When you put it like this it sounds like you judged the first movie harshly. I dunno I have always romanticised tobacco use, it is probably just me.

Ass-penny

deadking posted:

no, I assumed it was going to be not good. Is it worth it?
I liked it, but I feel like most people didn't. It was very idyllic in a way, and I want to say is was slightly less America centric?

deadking posted:

I think health stuff aside smoking is cool as hell and would do it all the time if it didn't make me feel bad in my lungs and body.

:same:
I was actually reminiscing with my oldest friend during a backyard social distance chill this summer, I had said that I have always been fascinated by smoking and he remembers a sculpture I made in elementary school of a tree smoking a cigar. I was blown away, because I def don't remember that but memory is hella fallible so his guess is as good as mine.