Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tip
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I just realized this is trying to be a native american pot leaf smiley? So instead have this:

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Aardvark!
Mar 3, 2002

PinheadSlim
Apr 2, 2015

FRIENDS for EVER

Aardvark!
Mar 3, 2002

lol

Aardvark!
Mar 3, 2002

these "glitter graphics" on this site are pretty good too imo if anybody is lookin for a new avvy

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Aardvark! posted:

woops i meant to do this one

that's a chill-rear end crab

Tip
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

that crab fucks

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Sure, they're visually impressive, but a lot of posters find large avatars physically uncomfortable. Furthermore, the owners of large avatars often rely on their size alone and don't bother to develop more refined posting techniques.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015

A super hat trick.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

the stars are strange and this isn't home

I finally got a marijuana after a month of not smoking

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers

Top Cop

Last oz lasted almost 6 months, so I am stoked on enjoying but not overdoing it. Cuts the drinking down too, so its all good. Gonna restock on a trip tomorrow though, almost out.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Marijuana has recently been decriminalized in the state where I live, and I have some friends who are really enjoying it, but I'm not really into weed anymore so it doesn't mean a whole lot to me on a day-to-day basis.

However, it's good to have fewer people being arrested and thrown in jail for something trivial, so I'm generally happy with the direction the US is going re: weed.

Aardvark!
Mar 3, 2002

I was making a curried chicken salad sandwich when it occurred to me i had all the chili fixins, so I put cheese, sour cream, cilantro and hot sauce on the curried chicken salad. Fusion cuisine. Bitch.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

THIS NEW AV WILL LET ME POST LIZARD TITS TWICE AS EFFICIENTLY!

IT'S GIVING ME A FUCKING BONER RIGHT NOW!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Marijuana has recently been decriminalized in the state where I live, and I have some friends who are really enjoying it, but I'm not really into weed anymore so it doesn't mean a whole lot to me on a day-to-day basis.

However, it's good to have fewer people being arrested and thrown in jail for something trivial, so I'm generally happy with the direction the US is going re: weed.

The entirety of my experience with weed is to have been at a party where someone else smoked a few times, so I have nothing personal riding on it - but yeah, straight up "weed now follows the same rules as alcohol; have a good day" sounds sensible, and I'm all for it.

Also I feel inspired- I think it'll be curried chicken salad on bread for lunch.