Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

TIP posted:

in the spirit of :justpost: here is ash in his new harness

Honestly Ash has such an expressive face. You lucked out, TIP

so did Ash

E:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Oh no I thought that was just a dragon emote but he's also saying get murdered wtf

Dorkus, everyone loves you but what part of dragon are you uncertain of :colbert:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Hahaha get a load a this guy, I would kiss him so much

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Not a big fan of dragons, tbqh.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

deep dish peat moss posted:

I fell asleep while watching HBO's Spawn cartoon the other day and had a weird zombie dream and distinctly remember waking up to a weird squelching sound in the show that coincided with me getting crushed by zombies in the dream and it was the worst

This would gently caress me up for the whole day no joke

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Are you feeling ok, you need me to take your temperature of something?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Are you feeling ok, you need me to take your temperature of something?

Just a little tired of dragons always showing up and flying around and breathing fire and stuff while I'm trying to get work done or run errands.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

It's like wtf do I pay my taxes for if dragons can just swoop in and steal my cattle or burn my sorghum fields?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Some, I assume, are good people.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Dorkus, everyone loves you but what part of dragon are you uncertain of :colbert:

Point taken

I'm just saying that Stanley the tiny dragon is not the murdering type

At least I don't think so

I think I can trust him around Mila even though she knocked him to the floor the first few times I tried to take a picture

the cat is the dangerous one in this situation. How about a cat emote that says "get murdered"

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Honestly Ash has such an expressive face. You lucked out, TIP

I do feel like he could be one of our finest canine actors :thunk:

finally dethrone that dog from the thing

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Prof. Crocodile posted:

It's like wtf do I pay my taxes for if dragons can just swoop in and steal my cattle or burn my sorghum fields?

"Stealing" cattle? Those dragons are removing bovines riddled with curses and doing you a favor. Regarding the sorghum burning I believe you are smarter than to lodge such a complaint as the dragonic wyrmfire actually enhances the burn-growth cycle so that your descendents, your children, will have bountiful harvests. If you don't care about the prosperity of your lineage I don't know what we could possibly agree on.

Furthermore the lowly rumors that I have been accepting jeweled chalices and enchanted weapons from covert dragon agents in return for preferential treatment of the scaled angels of elemental justice is absurd.

How dare you.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Ah, truth. Sorry I didnt realise

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Point taken

I'm just saying that Stanley the tiny dragon is not the murdering type

At least I don't think so

I think I can trust him around Mila even though she knocked him to the floor the first few times I tried to take a picture

the cat is the dangerous one in this situation. How about a cat emote that says "get murdered"

:kimchi:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

oh hey james gunn described his plan for the DCU

https://twitter.com/JamesGunn/status/1620468379672002565?t=VeE5EzZ0S2NUbDnT1Dwt6g&s=19

interesting :thunk:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

AKZ posted:

"Stealing" cattle? Those dragons are removing bovines riddled with curses and doing you a favor. Regarding the sorghum burning I believe you are smarter than to lodge such a complaint as the dragonic wyrmfire actually enhances the burn-growth cycle so that your descendents, your children, will have bountiful harvests. If you don't care about the prosperity of your lineage I don't know what we could possibly agree on.

Furthermore the lowly rumors that I have been accepting jeweled chalices and enchanted weapons from covert dragon agents in return for preferential treatment of the scaled angels of elemental justice is absurd.

How dare you.

I'm in the wrong profession

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

also

https://twitter.com/TommyWiseau/status/1620516050952683520?t=Ga9hwgXP34imnr5G6RoYqw&s=19

:lmao:

the joker we need

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I like dragon

Dragon my balls across someone’s face :smugdog:

Mila has the greatest face and I want to give her scratches and pets :kimchi:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I'm in the wrong profession

I wouldn't call what you do to cattle a profession

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

goddamn what a good cat

is she cross eyed or does she just do that for pictures?

I crossed my eyes in every family photo and my dad would get so angry

but this was the 90s so it would be like a week later that he'd finally see the pictures :lmao:

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

You might see yourself as some "Matthew McConaughey" playing "Denton Van Zan" from the ill advised 2002 film "Reign of Fire", but your inexplicable and unchecked aggression against the winged lords of the burning skies is beyond the pale.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ngl, I'm tired of comic book movies, formulaic story telling, and this is waaaaay too late to muster any interest for me. Although it is 10000 times better than some suit green lighting another stupid x-men movie. Still, not interested

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

TIP posted:

I wouldn't call what you do to cattle a profession

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

AKZ posted:

You might see yourself as some "Matthew McConaughey" playing "Denton Van Zan" from the ill advised 2002 film "Reign of Fire", but your inexplicable and unchecked aggression against the winged lords of the burning skies is beyond the pale.

I'm not really hearing any rebuttal regarding your draconic extortion. I'm not taking sides mind you, just an observation.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

TIP posted:

goddamn what a good cat

is she cross eyed or does she just do that for pictures?

I crossed my eyes in every family photo and my dad would get so angry

but this was the 90s so it would be like a week later that he'd finally see the pictures :lmao:

Lol she is cross eyed all the time. I think her face has gotten goofier as the years have passed

AKZ posted:

How dare you.

I'm a peasant and I do not enjoy being burninated tyvm

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I felt like I only had pictures of serious ash so I tried to take some pictures mid play so you could see him being a goof

ASH PHOTOS INCOMING

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

drat I think everyone died of cuteness overdose

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Air Bud(tm) would dunk Ash's adorable butt right into the trash :colbert:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
actually the dog in air bud seemed like they were barely getting it to do what they wanted half the time

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Revins posted:

Air Bud(tm) would dunk Ash's adorable butt right into the trash :colbert:

drat I didn't know air bud was a bully

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

TIP posted:

drat I didn't know air bud was a bully

he just has hyperactivity problems on account of all the pudding

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

yes!

yes!

yes!

yes!

could this be the best page in the 1kpt? (until we finally reach pg 1k)

yes!

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
what shiny teeth, has ash been eating toothpaste??

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

:kimchi:

Draw me like one of your french dogs

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

This one is so hnnnnnnggg
*died of adorable overload*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

These are good posts to see in the morning :3: