Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
vin diesel is apparently a d&d nerd which owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
just beat world 1 of cuphead. this game pwns

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

I'd advise you to stop. World 2 is when the blackface really kicks in.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

The past 12 months have been really hard but things are finally looking up.

https://abcnews.go.com/Weird/wireStory/monkey-business-dozen-barbary-macaques-escape-german-zoo-76949413

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

drat. Ours was 180 for .6 of an acre, 1000 sq foot 3 bed, 2 bath ranch, single car attached garage. Granted the basement was finished with a working wet bar, but that part was never permitted so it apparently doesn’t show up on assessment which is fine by us for tax purposes.

Also, by “finished” I mean finished sometime in the 1970’s and never touched again until we renovated it.

I have a cheese head waiting for you, you old gently caress, you know it's your destiny

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

I have a cheese head waiting for you, you old gently caress, you know it's your destiny

Yeah we’ve thought about moving but I dunno, living in a solidly blue state does have its advantages when you have a special needs child.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
should i buy one of these, I think it'd pair well with weed

https://dark-skys.com/product/ds-1-chrome-home-planetarium/

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Aardvark! posted:

should i buy one of these, I think it'd pair well with weed

https://dark-skys.com/product/ds-1-chrome-home-planetarium/

when it comes to home planetariums you don't wanna cheap out and buy some $600 piece of crap

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

my high school used to have a planetarium and we used to get high all the time in high school but somehow we never got high and watched stuff in the planetarium. maybe because no one in the school really knew how to work it?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

OK I am posting as hard as I can now.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Starting to get a little sore from all this posting, actually.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Tip posted:

when it comes to home planetariums you don't wanna cheap out and buy some $600 piece of crap

:shuckyes:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

when I was in grade school they paid for someone to set up an inflatable planetarium and give us a talk about space

I remember thinking that the guy didn't really seem like he knew what he was talking about

at one point he said that star wars was wrong about what it would look like to go into hyperspeed and he said, "it would be more like this" as he quickly spun the projected image so it just made a bunch of concentric circles out of the stars

it didn't make any sense to me but he never let us ask any questions so I was just left to wonder what the gently caress he was talking about

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

if someone tried to tell me that star wars was wrong when i was in grade school i would have called bullshit on that right away

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
and that man's name

was harlan ellison

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

I was reading the octopus thread and fell asleep and had a nice dream about octopi

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Y'all gon' make me lose my mind up in here, up in here

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Y'all gon' make me go all out up in here, up in here

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Y'all gon' make me act a fool up in here, up in here

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Y'all gon' make me lose my cool up in here, up in here.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

is my post rate actually that impressive? im barely even paying attention to the forums tbh i just have them up on my second monitor and occasionally check my bookmarks while im doing poo poo

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Idk I'm just trying to get to 1/day but I have a decade of lurking to undo

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

rip dmx even though his music was never my kind of thing

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
I’m getting my first covid shot Saturday at a Buddhist temple. Pretty cool they’re doing that for the community. I have an appointment so hopefully it’s not too crazy!

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I remember wanting to get a 1.0 rating after I got a 0.69 rating and absolutely losing control

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

also got drat dmx made me fall in love with his songs and now I hear he loved killing dogs? drat

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Are we posting about reg dates now?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

fridge corn posted:

Are we posting about reg dates now?

I'd date you, Reginald

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Ive never dated anyone named Reginald nor have I ever known anyone named Reginald however a mate of mine from school had a whippet named reggy. We did not date

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

ah, one night stand kinda guy, I get ya, whippet real good

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

I just went to the imgur app and I'd accidentally clicked on this last time without noticing so I thought I'd share

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
drat, so I mentioned previously I'm having to find a new place to live. Well, both my leads for something in SD are duds. I'm a one man party right now, and obviously single-person units are outrageously expensive. So unless something falls out of the sky it looks I'm going to have the unenviable choice between "trawl craigslist for a room in house of strangers" or moving back in with the parents.

This sucks a lot. It's actually fairly depressing to think about, tbh.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

that does suck mpp. I had to live with my mom as an adult after a spell of alcoholism and depression and it was terrible. Now I live with a roommate I barely know or see and it is marginally better, at least we both like to keep to ourselves and don't touch each others poo poo

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Meme Poker Party posted:

drat, so I mentioned previously I'm having to find a new place to live. Well, both my leads for something in SD are duds. I'm a one man party right now, and obviously single-person units are outrageously expensive. So unless something falls out of the sky it looks I'm going to have the unenviable choice between "trawl craigslist for a room in house of strangers" or moving back in with the parents.

This sucks a lot. It's actually fairly depressing to think about, tbh.

That is tough. Roommates are the loving worst, the last two I had were absolutely vile. I was about to describe the things they did but it's too depressing for this thread.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Yeah that sucks, I mean what if your roommates end up not liking lamias

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Gotta do what you gotta do though, I guess.

Also I'm loving happy this is Friday, sick of work. If I had to go in to work tomorrow I'm pretty sure I'd quit at this point

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Gotta do what you gotta do though, I guess.

Also I'm loving happy this is Friday, sick of work. If I had to go in to work tomorrow I'm pretty sure I'd quit at this point

work fuckin sux

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

It really does. Its loving gorgeous outside right now too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

the terrible roommate stories thread was one of my favorites and I lived in a garbo situation myself for a bit so if you're willing to spill I'll read the gently caress out of it. I'm about to leave for more orientation time at work so I don't have time to talk about my former terrible roommates rn tho but I will