Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

At the rate we’re going this thread won’t be done for about five years. Hurry up and post you fuckers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

Guys I think we need a new approach. We need to go out across the land and spread the gospel of the 1000 page thread. Travel to other forums and threads and tell everyone you see to come and post here.

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

I just played a video game for the first time in ages and I just have to say I loving hate video games. I’ve poured thousands and thousands of hours into them over the years and now I just feel bad that I ever wasted my time on this trash at all.

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

MakaVillian posted:

Well look at you? You have better things to do like spend time with your significant other, kids or friends? :jerkbag:
I actually don’t have any of these things but playing games takes away precious time I could be using to drink myself to death.

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

MakaVillian posted:

Why are you not multi-tasking?
I focus too much on the game and not enough on the constant intake of booze.

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

The guy above me jerks off rats and thinks he has the right to call other people tossers. It’s alright tho I still love him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

Are we there yet guys? Have we hit 1000 pages?