Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Tip posted:

there are some goats that live near my house and their rectangular pupils creep me out

I think that's interesting that they have those pupils. Must be due to the fact that they don't need to see up or down as much as survey the surrounding landscape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Speaking of anime, has anyone else tried to watch Boruto? It's soooo loving boring. Every fight is boring and every character is dumb and weak. I've tried watching later non-filler episodes and it's just as lovely.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

PinheadSlim posted:

You are growing up and losing your taste for teenage punchy animes, this is normal and good

I would normally agree with this but I recently watched One Punch Man and My Hero Academia and found them rather entertaining. I just find it odd how a series like that can continue for 3ish(?) years, loving terrible.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Meme Poker Party posted:

That's because One Punch Man is really good.

Don't know much about My Hero Academia except it's got a sexy rabbit.

My Hero Academia is perfectly fine for a dumb shonen anime, worth a watch. Well paced for the most part and the characters are decent.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Here, this showed up in my recommended videos from Youtube one day and I clicked on it wondering what it was. I don't like this video, nor do I find it interesting or amusing in any way. However I am inclined to click on it once in a while when I see it in my list despite it being stupid video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wkBlzxY5us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Which goon is this going around worrying about carts in a parking lot?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvzMNLQs3Fc