Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
*sets down a dusty bindle* i heard there was a thousand page thread around these parts. this the place?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
only bougie people have strong pizza opinions, discuss

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

:patriot:

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

sebmojo posted:

I am: gay

so it was foretold, so it is

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

buglord posted:

Good morning everyone. I had cereal with dairy milk today. I haven't gotten around to buying almond milk which is my preferred cereal medium, and now im paying the price because I had to toss an entire half gallon out because it spoils so much faster than the almond milk.

this is a harrowing tale. count your blessings everyone and check your milk. Praying for you.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

StrixNebulosa posted:

I use soymilk and it's my favorite dairy substitute as it tastes nice and doesn't spoil very fast. I usually have a breakfast of cereal with milk, and sometimes I make pancakes and that calls for milk. Soymilk is a good substitute as you can bake with it. Good stuff.

This is a good tip. We waste a lot of dairy milk due to spoilage. Gonna try soy.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
these monochromatic paintings are great sid

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
why the gently caress do fingernails grow so fast, like I i swear to god I just cut you you little shits don't be giving me attitude when i go to scratch my rear end

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
I believe in this thread I really do. I don't have many posts to contribute now but I've got a big posting investment that i expect will pay out any day

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
ngl i lost faith in the 1000 page thread a while ago and unbookmarked, yet here i find it chuggin along. i feel a little heretical

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Literally A Person posted:

I've lost so much weight during this poo poo it's ridiculous. I'm feeling sexy af right now.

yeah same, I stressed myself svelte

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
posting on the cusp of the weed page, doing my part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
posting on a coolnumber page