Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I will be back for page 69.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I know we can do it. Mods do not archive this thread until the dream is fulfilled TIA

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Mob Psycho is so good. I have no joke watched it about three times because it is very satisfying

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I will never forget Reigen Arataka sucker punching a blind guy

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Good morning goons

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Good morning

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

HEY GIRL HEY

Anything good going on today, you got off for MLK?

I do so I am waking up still and gonna catch up on some projects. Yesterday was a snow day here in ATL as if I needed further excuses to dick around. How are you :)

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I forgot to ask
Do you have enough bread and milk?!

I didn't do any emergency shopping but I have food aplenty thank you for asking. I live by myself and I don't really enjoy cooking for one so my food situation is always a little understated.

I hope you get to take it easy today too :shobon:

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Sid Vicious posted:

"take a pitchur of me"

Sid! What a cute baby :3:

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

bagmonkey posted:

I googled 'the best goku picture ever' (because thats all I know about anime really) and here's what I got

drat looks just like the real thing

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Something in the famous people water

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Zil posted:

The queen is calling in her favors to extend her life a little bit longer.

She's desperately sucking up any available wilted soul

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I've been in the mind prison all week so I just blasted out emails to like, five therapists. Hopefully somebody can see me soon. I recognise it doesn't work for everybody but I put way too much on my loved ones, so short of starting a blog that would basically be a chronicle of personal madness, here's my last idea!

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

bagmonkey posted:

Sending You Strong Positive Energy My Goon

TY dear bagmonkey. Emboldened by your userpic

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Also I'm sure someone has asked this before, but is this thread gonna get closed at 1K pages?

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I like posting in GBS. I definitely do it more when I am unwell but I like you guys.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

:shobon:

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

the old girl in fairer weather

Cool as hell

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

morning

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Hey doc gm
You got your wood stove going this morning?

No wood stove. I have a kotatsu and do most of my work on the floor as a result so I've got that running as it's pretty chilly out :)

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Yeah basically there's a little heater stuck under a kind of coffee table and then you can sandwich a quilt between the heater and the table frame. I'd take a pic but I'm ignoring a Zoom call atm.

It's cozy and the cats like it, at least till I crank up the heat too high. Let me cook my own legs you cowards.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Valko posted:

I would suggest Dying Light but I get the feeling you have been ignoring me.

I had a banana for breakfast. That's all I've eaten today and it's 4.24pm. That can't be healthy - gonna give me some super stinky farts.

Eat a meat

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I have to catch up on my dumb tech bootcamp homework today so I'm thinking I will do it with a beer and old episodes of something in the background.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

trip report: it were good

Cronch

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

is this horny posting hours

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

👀👀👀

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Drunk. Hoping my friend gives me some of her pizza.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I'm back what did I miss

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Tip posted:

2 buttholes, a nipple, 8 arm pits dressed up as vaginas, and 1 testicle

Another perfect Sunday, I see.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I'm not a rando. I showed up for a couple of early pages. I just went to get a pack of cigarettes.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

god dammit this rules

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

are you ready to take on the family business son

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Job too busy. Gonna die

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i narrowly avoided this this morning. i believe in you

ty cocoa i lived but at what cost

Not on MY watch, mister!

*puts on nintendo power glove*

im gorl

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Demand a raise

i will if i stay for longer than like another month

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

When I read people's posts the voice in my head is always without question a perfect gender ambiguous Nathan Lane

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Not on MY watch buster!

:)

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

New scene drop

Aardvark, pants on head, is sprawled on the buildings roof, battered and bruised. Panting he looks up at the figure towering over him emitting alpha particles. The wind picks up and thunder heard close by.

The figure removes their helmet and states flatly im gorl

Alternate Narrator: wow a real life version of that riddle where it turns out the doc was a woman

i cackled

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Revins posted:

12 hour day with no break today because half the people in my kitchen called in and I'm the manager person so I just have to suck it up

funfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfun

fuuuuuck hang in there

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

How much do I have to post to get a gangtag

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Would you like to be here for hitting page 500?

Give me a quote and I'll edit it into my post there.

quote:

Call me Ishmael. Some years ago--never mind how long precisely --having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world. It is a way I have of driving off the spleen, and regulating the circulation. Whenever I find myself growing grim about the mouth; whenever it is a damp, drizzly November in my soul; whenever I find myself involuntarily pausing before coffin warehouses, and bringing up the rear of every funeral I meet; and especially whenever my hypos get such an upper hand of me, that it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off--then, I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Unless you mean a me quote, in which case "im gorl" isn't the worst elevator pitch I've ever made