Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right
Feeling like a waiter with no customers...

Relaxed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

Aardvark! posted:

how come nobody has invented an all yolk egg yet. surely we have the technology

Oops! All Embryos was a very popular breakfast cereal in the early 2000s until a ska band, Oops! All Embryos and the Jhane Does, filed a trademark dilution lawsuit.

Tie clips are baller. The bottom of the tie still dramatically flaps for your action scenes, but it doesn't wangslap you in the face. How can we take you seriously at the moment you reveal the secret to killing the monsters if you get wangslapped by your own tie. We'll laugh and laugh.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I have also filled my Dota Tidehunter mug with ice and beverage.

I thought that was a sex thing, but I looked at it, and it's adorable!

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

Aardvark! posted:

idea: a subscription dip service that will send me hot spinach artichoke dip but get this - it's a streaming service. A pneumatic tube system is installed through the wall of your apartment at a convenient location. You just turn the tap on, put a bowl underneath it, and fresh hot dip will start slowly dribbling out.

aightimmadip.com/ptube

Our dripsauce. From the ptube straight to your mouth.

Japanese white stew (not a euphemism) is one of the best stews to ever stew.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right
Does Taco Bell still have Cinnamon Twists Prop 65?

Get two of those and pretend you're a trippy walrus.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right
Did I just walk into an arctic pet store? Because all I see are cool cats in here!

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right
Did I walk into a detention center for misbehaving donkeys? Because I see a bunch of badasses!

Am I in the Lowes garden center near the outdoor decorations? Because we got a bunch of stone cold foxes here!

With the way you're looking, there's gotta be a portrait of you getting uglier in your attic!

Are you a clock that only has the numbers 2, 3, 5, 7, and 11? Because all I see is PRIME TIME, BABY!!!!!

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right
If I were a lamia I would shed my skin and choke you all to death with it. Then build a loving poo poo throne with the useless husks you call bodies.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

hbag posted:

"ablublublublub" sorry fish bitch cant hear you

Oh look, it's loving old man hbag. Fucker, nice avatar...5 years ago. Gonna bust out your JNCOs later and listen to some Godsmack?

THIS IS YOU.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

Meme Poker Party posted:

Grumblepuff when did you get that AV?

*****sincere statement*****
In one of the other threads a few days ago. Pretty sure you posted it! I thought it reminded me of an enemy from Earthbound, which explains the HP/PP counter. I still have the awoo wolfgirls on my computer somewhere.
*****sincerity ends******

you dingus!

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

You need to be spelling.

Better.

Jerk.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Maybe I’m naturally oversensitive, or maybe someone just slipped me decaf coffee this morning, but it is difficult, if not impossible, for people to come up with an accurate conclusion if the only information this page has given them is false. If you’re the type of person who proclaims that this page can walk on water, you can stop reading now. This letter is not for you. It’s intended to be read only by those men and women who understand the importance of providing people with opportunities to grow, develop, and exercise their potential as human beings. I acknowledge that we in fact need to do much more. Specifically, like so many of you, I seek to hold myself accountable to this individual and collective call to action and make plans and carry them out. This is neither a side project nor a temporary distraction. Rather, it is critical to the future of our nation. It is how we convey to others that the kindest thing one can say about this page is that it hasn’t yet tried to spread ruin widely through the land. That’s not to say that it won’t do something like that one day, just that some organizations are responsible and others are not. This page falls into the category of not. For reasons which I will adumbrate presently, the earth presents a wonderful example of variety in all classes of the animal and vegetable kingdoms. People, beasts, and plants belonging to distinct classes all exhibit special qualities and peculiarities. Unfortunately, this page’s special quality is that its secret passion is to kill people and blow people up and attack governments. For shame! Many experts now believe that if we do not act now, disloyal erastophiliacs will own our country. If you and I do not speak up now, jaded cranks will demonstrate an outright hostility to law enforcement. Not only will our nation pay a terrible price for that, but this page and truth don’t go together. Expressing my point that way is of course a rhetorical flourish, but it should help bring home the message that the basal lie that underlies all of this page’s capricious, conniving imprecations is that Marxism is a sine qua non for mankind’s happiness. Translation: this page is morally obligated to impugn the patriotism of its castigators. I doubt you need any help from me to identify the supreme idiocy of those views, but you should nevertheless be aware that this page is interpersonally exploitative. That is, it takes advantage of others to achieve its own deluded ends. Why does it do that? My answer to this question is provisional; I’m still trying to work it out. Even so, I can clearly say one thing: If this page bites me I will bite back.

You might think this is all pretty funny now, but I doubt I’ll hear you laughing if, within a short period of time, this page is successfully able to destroy, debauch, devalue, and dehumanize a wide assortment of innocent people. Should we worry that it wants to prime the pump of interventionism? In a word, yes. And that’s not just because there must be justice for all of us or there will be peace for none but also because if we can understand what has caused the current plague of self-involved bosthoons, I believe that we can then foster a peaceful and respectful dialogue. this page avows that this would be denying it its birthright. Then again, it also claims that it’s inflexibly honest, thoroughly patriotic, and eminently solicitous to promote, in all proper ways, the public good so I wouldn’t take its concerns too seriously.

Normally, I’d describe this page’s supporters as shiftless. However, that word assumes the presence of a cerebral cortex, something that its supporters clearly function without. Otherwise, they’d realize that we need to look beyond the most immediate and visible problems with this page. We need to look at what is behind these problems and understand that this page truly believes that picayunish proponents of teetotalism are inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive. It is just such acrimonious megalomania, self-deceiving, bellicose egoism, and intellectual aberrancy that stirs this page to strip people of their rights to free expression and individuality. You may detect disapproval and anger in my writing when I state that only those individuals who are able to accept evidence and think clearly about it can encourage the ethos of exchange value over use value. That disapproval and anger exists primarily because serving in this page’s confederation is nothing short of nirvana for spiteful underachievers—no disagreements, no arguments, no reasoning, no thinking, no responsibility. This page tells them what to do, and they do it. They never even consider that this page doesn’t realize that there are two sides to every story. So when it asserts that it values our perspectives, it should also consider that if you do not speak its language, perform its rituals, recite its mantras, and follow its commandments, then you will be censored, banished, blacklisted, persecuted, and punished by this page’s blackshirts. I’ve seen this happen, and that’s why I’m telling you that this page’s intellectually challenged, daffy sottises will bring about the end of our nation in a heartbeat. Goodbye free government, free elections, free speech, free press, and civil liberties. Hello, jawboning aimlessly. If thoughts like those upset you then I really don’t know how to break the news that no matter what else we do, our first move must be to educate everyone about how this page controls a secret underground empire. That’s the first step: education. Education alone is not enough, of course. We must also pursue opportunities to engage our neighboring communities in a dialogue about how this page’s groupies claim to have no choice but to sound the standard they’re out to get us call and rally this page’s spokesmen to steal the fruits of other people’s labor. I wish there were some way to help these miserable, captious, maledicent casuists. They are outcasts, lost in a world they didn’t make and don’t understand. In short, I take no part in any argument over these or any other views. What you really need to do to be convinced of that, however, is to study the matter for yourself. I’ll be happy to send you enough facts to get you started. Just write to me.

I got a pump you can prime with some mouth intervention right here.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Laughing at this loser who thought I actually wrote that maybe you should find a different thread DorkFatDuckFat you're not high enough tier for this one.

Why would you plagiarize being boring? You have a natural talent.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

fridge corn posted:

Say hello to Django

This cat is lowkey threatening us with that background.

Good cat.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right
Let me tell you about Goobers.

Goobers was an outdoor human, with a mission of killing armadillos and possums on the ranch. Had a couple nice beds and a food dish and water in the garage but otherwise he lived outdoors, summer and winter. Goobers was big: all muscle at something like 1,300-1,500 lbs. A huge human. This human could be charged with multiple murders. Dozens of small primates, butterflies, senior citizens, etc. Maybe hundreds...

You did not pet Goobers without wearing a glove. One or two pets were okay. If you tried for 3 pets without a tribute of food, Goobers would maul your hand, or face if close enough, to the point of drawing blood.

We were having a 4th of July BBQ with friends and family from out of town, and Goobers came walking out of the forest straight for the deck. I literally had to announce to all those that did not know to "leave that human alone, do not touch it!" My mom knew Goobers and quickly put her small dog in the house.

We gave him a tiny bit of chicken and he just settled on the corner of the deck in the sun. A half hour later he jumps on the table where we had been serving food from, but there is only bread and condiments up there now. He starts growling at us. Not talking, but growling. We get him a modest chunk of chicken and he takes it and sprints off into the forest.

No one knows his ultimate fate. It is assumed he tangled with some other outdoor human that finally beat him; however, no corpse or hint of his demise was ever found.

That human kicked rear end.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

Revins posted:

lol what a fuckin TURD

Holy poo poo, how did you get a picture of Goobers?

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

sebmojo posted:

Ocean, rather

Have any shanties started yet?

Did your mother tell you you'd have this boat one day?

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Let me go home, let me go home
I want to go home, yeah yeah
Well I feel so broke up
I want to go home

That's what Bilbo Baggins hates!

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right
I want to eat there because no one will believe me when I describe it. This is equal parts delicious and fever dream.

To be honest, I am all for eating burgers with gloves. We used to eat fries and nachos from bowling alleys right after sticking our fingers into Gutfeld's dad bowling balls. The sheer hubris we were throwing at fate made this situation inevitable.

Grumblepuff fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Apr 24, 2021

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right
I activated my chakra and now I'm going to Naruto school. Thanks a lot, jackasses.

Stop messaging me to use sexy clone jutsu and come over to relax with some overcooked steaks and White Claws.

You know who you are.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right
"Negging" is the emotional manipulation of others to create a need for validation from the manipulator.

"Fudging" is when you place fudge brownies in the street and wait for hotties with THICC booties to say, "oh what the hell is that?" and then you say, "It's a fudge brownie" and they say, "Well, why is it there?" and you say, "Because I put it there", and they say, "Ok." and walk away and then you sit at the park and really question what you're doing with your free time as you eat a brownie encrusted with little bits of gravel and dried grass.

"Nugging" is when you eat chicken nuggets at a chicken farm wearing a toga and laughing boisterously. This sends a message to the chickens, and is generally considered a dick move.

"Tugging" is [redacted].

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Fridge Corn going for the will ferrell owen wilson spitroast :stare:

"It's when two celebrities who just rehash themselves with a thin veneer of a 2D character go hog wild on some internet guy who negged them into lustful submission. Kids are calling it a 'Poolander.'"

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right
"Kid was found drinking a gatorade bottle full of Surge, Hungry Howie's pizza crust, and alligator urine. Kids are callin' it a Florida Funguzzle."

"They convinced him to manually masturbate a snake for internet cred, called it a Herpies Derpies."

"Kids are gaining weight, grabbing their fat rolls, and drawing pictures of puppies on them. It's called "snickerpoodles" and it's already got 50 million hits on YouTube.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

Big Beef City posted:

I am taking a huge hit off a vape and swearing under my breath while reading awful posts. I am calling it "Grumblepuff'ing"

You truly are the king of kings.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right
This

https://worldfood.guide/dish/kam_lu_wantan/

is good. If you have a Peruvian Chinese restaurant near you.

Which you probably do! Go ahead, I'll wait here while you check AltaVista.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

I appreciate that joke

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right
The 9th post on the next page will be the 6,969th post.
This is assuming every page has 40 posts per page.
The 6960th post will conclude this page.

The race to the bottom begins!

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right
I sincerely hope a busty lamia is the 6,969th post. I wished this wish into an open sewer drain near a manga store, so it must come true! I have abstained from self-gratification (tugging, showering, registering firearms) to purify myself for this momentous occasion.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right
Pulls up a chair and sits in it backwards.

Hey champ, that google search of conebros got you down? Well, here are some lyrics from a couple of bands with interesting sounds. Give them a listen on the Youtube if you want, but here are some lyrics to whet your appetite.

Slowly gets up and throws the chair across the daycare center.

Cibo Matto- Birthday Cake

Yes, I'm cooking for my son and his wife
It's his thirtieth birthday
Pour berries into my bowl
Add milk of two months ago
"It's moldy mom, isn't it?"
I don't give a flying gently caress though

Sofi Tukker-Purple Hat

Purple hat, cheetah print
Dancing on the people, rolled up at the after joint
Dancing dancing on the people
People dancing on the people, I got people on the people
People dancing on the people
With the people on the people

Pizzicato Five- Good

May I smoke?
Yes, of course.
Good day, sir!
How are you?
How much is it?
I don't understand.
Goodbye, sir,
See you soon!

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

Thank you. I now know the greatest song in the world that Tenacious D talked about, and I have a great song to add to my "accidentally become immortal and have to slog through existence" playlist.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right
I'm constantly tempted to say, "bye bye, love you" to everyone who cold calls me.

I just hang up on family and friends.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

Mr. Nice! posted:

although we've seen lots of ladysnakes - where are the male nagas at?

Okay, thank you, Colin Robinson. Let's stay on task here: lamias playing bridge.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right
It's just so drat pure and innocent. A wonderful chaser right after Demon Girl Day.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

Meme Poker Party posted:

I hope you just mean to point out the contrast and not saying you didn't enjoy Demon Girl Appreciation Day!

Next year will be even better! I have already received fan request via private message for a demon girl to include in the 2022 celebration. The posters want more!

Yes, the contrast made it nice. I respect traditions like DGAD, and I look forward to next year's festivitititivies.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Hopefully he’ll be better as a cashier than he was at his last job.

Customer: "Don't ring it up yet, I have a 50% off coupon!"

lightsaber ignition sounds

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Theres a porta potty outside
:getin:

Please remove any and all things that can fall in the porta potty off of you and into a drawer or something. I got a baaad feeling about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

Big Beef City posted:

... all it does is shriek in agony 24 hours a day pleading for the sweet release of death?

Don't doxx me.

Societal and evolutionary pressures would eliminate the horse-top-human-bottom subspecies of centaurs, and promote the human top-horse-bottom one.

Because... no one wants to wake up with a horse head by their pillow! :dadjoke: