Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right
dios freakin' mio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Situation: You are at work and lunch is catered. At noon, all extra food is put in the break room for anyone to take. There is no actual rule about how many extras you can take. There are (personal sized) pizzas today. You have already gotten 1 pizza from the normal standing in line process.
How many extras do you take later on from the break room.
a) 1
b) 2
c) 3???
d) Cursed by a gypsy to always eat 4 pizzas
e) I am the Son of God and all pizzas are rightfully mine, as are all things that have and will exist

Proclaiming my intent in public- A

Doing it without witnesses- B

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

Aardvark! posted:

bland jigglypuff i did today

Nice picture! He just looks so happy, yet realistic about life; the first thing I thought was, "Oh, cool! I have never seen a JigglyCharles before."

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Get this, a giant air fryer that will air fry all of the world's air fryers then self destruct, ending the air fry threat to the world once and for all.

Item#: SCP-7263377

Object Class: Gallus

Description: Upon activation, SCP-7263377 will air fry the troposphere, rendering non-animate objects into grease producing entities, hereafter referred to as SCP-7263377-1("Sanders' Helpers). Animate objects will undergo gradual heating and frying. Previous entries in 7263377's internal logs record an event after complete airfrying, known as the [REDACTED], wherein several fried worlds are gathered into something called a [REDACTED] and sold to [REDACTED:class5 meme something here] for $3.99. What a bargain! Something something [REDACTED].

You loving air fried the world.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

its_my_birthday posted:

18-26 I worked retail jobs and hosed a woman manager at every job. My ex wife and baby mama included. When I was 28 and getting divorced I had a relationship with the woman who trained me at my office job. Now that I’m 34 and kinda not loving anyone I can, I find myself in a long term relationship with an elementary school teacher. And my ex wife, who was my retail manager when we first started fooling around, has since become an elementary school teacher too. I guess I have a type. Hot for teacher hasn’t lead to that cool of a life tbh

Worked at an elementary school for 5 years. Remember that scene in Angel where the main character, Angel, becomes evil again? It's like that after the kids are dismissed. It's basically, "Bye guys! Tomorrow we're gonna learn who the dish ran away with!" and as soon as the door closes, Russian roulette and grab rear end.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right
The most annoying CIO alive
Wanted a 6 hour hookers n' blow dive
His joy was denied
When an aardvark opined
Now he'll have to settle for five!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right
Or, the CIO could lean back in their chair, look up at the ceiling, then look out their window to the skyline, chuckle, mutter under their breath, "This kid's got moxy!", roll up their sleeves, and pour out a finger of scotch, and search Bing for "sick burns to send to insubordinates" and "that goaty picture."