Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I love him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

A witch once cast a spell that made one of my balls take off running into the woods and this is what he looked like when I caught up with him

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Kitty Destiny.

When I got mine the vet tech told me he was a girl, and I remember completely trusting that, flipping him over and looking at his balls and thinking "wow cats have very prominent and hairy vulvas"

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Great Horned Owl latin name

^
Put this in your searchbar

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I ain't got no crystal ball

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I could go for some Malai Kofta, drat

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Seconding The Vast of Night, other recs:

Black Sheep (2006 - not the Chris Farley one, though that one's great too)

The city of lost children

Hunt for the Wilderpeople

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I picked up Rimworld again recently after not having played it in a few years. It's great but for the fact that I occasionally look up and realize I have lost 4 hours somehow

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I got a papercut in the shape of a frown. Or a smile, if you turn it the other way.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Turn that frown, upside-down. Watch as it slowly dribbles blood

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

My paper cut stopped bleeding. It's right on the inside of a knuckle, but my hands are very cold today

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

falafel

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Would you rather only be able to eat feet for the rest of your life at a time of your choosing, or be able to eat anything you want, spaced randomly throughout each month. You do not control the schedule.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Tip posted:

shamelessly stolen from the Americana thread

Catstopher Walken

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

That gives me russia vibes too

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Aardvark! posted:

thinking about piling several hot dogs in to my mouth

As a train or log cabin style

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Those are her eggs, she hosed a clown

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I went to NZ in maybe 2009, I love love loved it. Crossed the Cook Strait in a ferry and there was 12m waves, everyone on the ship was puking except for a small crowd of us gathered at the front (prow? sorry I'm not a boatsman) in chairs that kept sliding around the deck, watching water wash over us.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

What’s a good anime to watch when you are grumpy? Tell me right now you son of a bitch

Not an anime but I like to watch this when I'm grumpy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8fPRmOWCbA

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

I broke into the San Diego zoo at night and slapped a monkey's big pink rear end and then it high fived me and kissed me.

It loves you, come back

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Wombats are neat
They poop in cubes

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Dethicctive Elliot Stabler

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Once I was visiting NYC and someone shot a compound bow at a rabbit inCentral Park but it ricocheted off the pavement of the walking path right at me. Hit me right on the head of my dick, went through my thigh, and into the chipotle burrito I was carrying in my right hand. Anyway since the arrow had pierced a gonad they called SVU and Stabler got a good look at my penis, so did Ice T.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

If you were a lamia you could curl up while pooping and no one in the houses would know until you left

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

When I was a kid, I worked as a caddie, and later in the bag room/pro shop at a private club, and part of that was picking range balls, yadda yadda.
One of the first things you learn as a golf course worker is that gas golf carts have a governor on the throttle that limits how fast they can go. It's a spring on the throttle body, under the seat. You can move where the spring attaches, and suddenly, those carts go a LOT faster. ...a LOT.

...turns out, if it rains on a golf course and everyone clears out, what you can do on the wide open driving range is get them fully up to max speed, then lock the parking break and crank the wheel and whip about 5-6 shitties over about a 20 yard stretch out on that range. (and bet each other $ on who can do more. You can bet on everything on a golf course. Everything.)

What you can ALSO do, is, if you're hauling those big rear end gatoraide water coolers out to a hole to refill them, through the back paths that golfers don't see/take, at full speed, is mis-read a turn, flip the cart, and break both your forearms flying out of the cart at 30mph. Which a buddy of mine learned.

gently caress that sounds awesome

not the bones part

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Aardvark! posted:

think im gonna get a croissant breakfast sammy and a couple plain croissants for Other Sandwiches from the local coffee shop :q:

Realized I haven't had a croasawnt in a long long time.

Lunch for me today is frozen veggies covered in a chili sauce, both of which I dumped unceremoniously into a tupperware on my way out the door this morning.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Human + Lamia = 3 sperms

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

One of the things I have laughed at the hardest (must have hit me just right) is Vehicle Identification Number Diesel.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Tip posted:

hurry up and get yours, it'll probably be taken off the market a week after it comes out when it rips some kid's dick off

I'll get one to defend my radishes and kale from the neighboordhood youth, that feature will be crucial

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

This page might I suggest we talk about Major Dick Bong

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

PinheadSlim posted:

Dick Bong killed dozens of fascists, was obsessively in love with his wife, and died test flying a jet called a Shooting Star.

It's just about the coolest poo poo ever, especially this little excerpt from wikipedia

a legend

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I just realized this is trying to be a native american pot leaf smiley? So instead have this:

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

There is just no way there isn't already a racy image of St Patrick and a / multiple lamias (lamiae?) out there somewhere

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Anyone else watched the DOTA “anime” on Netflix? I know absolutely nothing about the game but we found the show a fun mindless watch.

No but it just boggles my mind that the modded thing I spent hours playing at a cybercafe in my teens while yelling obscenities at friends and strangers is a sport and a show now

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Do they ream out their teammates for jungling, I need to see that scene

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

hbag posted:

exactly

I keep thinking you are Gentle Autist cause of your av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019