Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Bears or Packers?
This poll is closed.
Mitch 3 9.09%
Mitch 3 9.09%
Mitch 10 30.30%
Goku 17 51.52%
Total: 33 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Bears haven't lost a game Mitch started this year. 49-17 Bears

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I'm here to post this and not really pay attention to the game all that much unless the Bears are inexplicably in it after the 1st half.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It's fun being thoroughly unimpressed with Biscuits, but still knowing he's so much better then Foles.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

R.D. Mangles posted:

have you guys watched any of mitch this season because there's a reason he was benched and it was because he sucked

Yeah, but thanks to giving the Bears 12 primetime games, we've also watched Foles.

Biscuits gonna give and take, but at least he gonna give.

Like a really lovely Jameis

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Oh, it's a Pomplamoose Christmas? okay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXJaZANLlHs

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Android Apocalypse posted:

I really enjoy that "Inspire Change" ad campaign the NFL is running because there are absolutely no images of Colin Kaepernick in them, nor does he currently have a job in the NFL.

The patriots run a version of it that has Kraft slur out a line at the end that is extremely funny to me

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Its Rinaldo posted:

Wow a good throw from Mitch?

The fun part of Mitch is whenever a pass goes by a Bears player, you go oh no, just presuming he missed super wide and it's going right to a Packer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Chinatown posted:

looks v uncomfortable for the dog

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.