Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I believe it was originally part of a post where he claimed internet explorer was the best browser and characterized the other options as "failfox, slowfari and chome"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
okay so what is mome

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

A mom meme, like a minion talking about messy kids or a giant wine glass that holds a whole bottle

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Sagebrush posted:

I believe it was originally part of a post where he claimed internet explorer was the best browser and characterized the other options as "failfox, slowfari and chome"

okay, that's kinda funny. what's up with the smilie though?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i knew sage was wikipedia but not also saclopedia

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

there was that time smythe filmed himself yelling it somewhere in la

pram
Jun 10, 2001
mome and possy nossy and similar are failed memes from the smythester

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
pissy nossyy was especially egregious

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

smythe was funny because he was just so nuts when he got mod power. dude loved it

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
i remember thinking "welp, there goes the forum" when he was made ik

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

then smythe became admin then he wasn't for a while and now he's currently a QCS mod :v:

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

SO DEMANDING posted:

then smythe became admin then he wasn't for a while and now he's currently a QCS mod :v:

how the mighty have fallen

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
prams mod reign didn’t last long either :qq:

graph offered to let me swap with him but I said nah those boots are too big to fill

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

pram posted:

its just mispelled 'chrome' and shagger said it. engage your laughing suspenders

lol

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

chome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Origin
Feb 15, 2006

googe chome and macro$haft chome