Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
Certainly pays a hell of a lot better than 12/12

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

44 is still easily young enough to see something really sad

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

The JUST BLEED gif guy mugging for the camera, except now he's in the octagon, Cecil Peoples is doing his funny dance to start the fight, also this JUST BLEED guy is like 60 years old now

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

Untrustable posted:

Kevin Holland is some kind of mutant and has instantly gained me as a fan. After Arlovski rides into the sunset, which middling old-timer heavyweight should I rep for my probes?

does Overeem still fight?

- most decorated heavyweight mma fighter in history, K1 champion, wins in PRIDE Strikeforce UFC, DREAM champion, fighter of the year twice
- missed a title fight because he couldn't pay the pay toilet in a dance club and he and his brother proceeded to beat the poo poo out of the bouncers, breaking his hand
- beat up Brock Lesnar
- lost to Travis Browne
- first pro fight in 1999

as you can see, bit of a rollercoaster

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

I don't think he would be alive right now if he were still trying to do that cut to 205. Even as a kid in his 20s that cut was horrific, and when he fought in PRIDE, it showed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

Kragger99 posted:

Bringing some joy to the thread for Xmas. 3 Minutes of Josh Koscheck Getting Knocked Out and of People Hating on Him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bViwEHxmWdE

thank u, merry christmas