Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
You ask a good question. If you managed to catch Santa in a trap, would you be able to do whatever you want with him or would he have human rights?

If you live in a state with castle doctrine I guess it doesn't matter. But elsewise who would stop you from exhibiting him in a cage and charging admission?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

We gotta start a show where we dress up in cammo and wait to catch Santa at various locations, various torture instrents clearly seen in the background. One guy just muttering "I WILL have my revenge" with no context.

Bright Bart

Santa is an enlightened centrist.

Woke: Brings presents for free to all the good girls and boys.

Based: Gives nicer toys to the richer kids so cannot be accused of class warfare.

Bright Bart

I taught my children that Santa *brings* the presents, but that he charges and I have to buy and wrap them. Wanted the youngins to experience the wonder of believing in Santa but not giving that imaginary fat clown all the credit for my hard work!