Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

What kind of animal is Sue Ellen?

Also its' a nice try but he can't get close to DW's roasting abilities

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Me switching tabs back and forth at work to post on SA

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Arthur is mapped onto our world because it was created as a way to entertain and educate children about our world, so it's not weird at all that the animals have the same construction of race and ethnicity we do.

Cars having a pope is the opposite thing. They made a movie about anthropomorphic cars cause it is fun for children makes money, and then they said, "hey, wouldn't it be funny if cars had a poep too" or whatever.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

DrBouvenstein posted:

Wait, he's an Aardvark?

Then how come in the original book posted earlier he's clearly an anteater?

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

The Rugrats babies would kill Arnold if they had the disposition

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

$5 on Arnold's grandpa vs anyone, dunno about arnold

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Knormal posted:

If he's an aardvark why didn't they call him Aarthur? The author really hosed up.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

TheAardvark posted:

arnold's grandpa vs. some raspberries, who will win

You got me there

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Chrs posted:

You’d think the Rugrats would get their poo poo kicked in what with being babies and all but I bet Tommy could do some damage with that screwdriver of his

Phil and Lil alone could rock some poo poo

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Arthur pulls his hands out of his rear end completely pristine. Dude's been hitting up the enema rig twice daily. Smooth bore musket all the way up the shoot; little grape shot pellets buffeting out the sphincter rat-a-tat. Boys down at the dock say the aardvark's got his shitter so clean you can eat a pastrami and rye sammy out the thing. Word is, he's been doing this to keep his anal grip strong. Nobody down there messes with Arthur no more. Don't know when he's gonna squeeze your rod clamp-down style with the kaboose-hole and do a three-sixty to shred that schlong off your pube pedestal.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

He may be an aardvark but he's got a gorilla-grip bussy

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I liked Franklin the Turtle but we don't need to get into that again

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Filburt turtle is super hosed up and would like low key murder everyone, also his wife is a dentist you know they get into some weird poo poo.

From the Rocko's Modern Life Wiki:
"The Nickelodeon South East Asia website states "think of Woody Allen when you think of Filburt.""

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Poison Mind posted:

... Now I want a falafel.

Cyberpunk 2077 looking sick

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Arthur died his dead body is in the sack.

Weekend at Bernie's 2077

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Do you think Arthur was still alive by the time DW managed to hit bone with the blowtorch.

Yes as this would send a stronger message to critics of the Saudi Royal Family

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Empty Sandwich posted:

edit: this is far from the only scene in Richard Scarry where a pig is butchering and/or eating pork

Maybe that's human meat

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Butternubs posted:

We're all part of the food cycle, the animals eat the grass, we eat the animals, we die, vultures eat us, they poop on the ground and more grass grows out.

everybody's eating everybody get over it.

It's some kind of ring of living or whatever

Unfortunately, it is weaker now that Climate Change has stretched out the ring of living, and we're looking down the gaping maw of environmental disaster. Capitalism is the wedding ring

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Empty Sandwich posted:

a fitting punishment for this derail.

back on track:

The cake is the size of DW's head. Arthur knows that, but it has just been brought to DW's attention. Now the audience is left to wonder how this will impact the power dynamics of the Read household

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

the goddamn arthur song has been stuck in my head all day thanks

Better than Caillou.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Dick Cheney shoots his friend in the face. They're both goats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

i dont know what the caillou song sounds like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHp8AEDz6Os