Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

having a wine rack in the table is a silly gimmick imo

Late to this party, but agree. My table has one and it only collects dust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I've been wearing Cole Haan ZeroGrand for several years now. They're expensive but not astronomically so, and I usually get 12-18 months of wear out of them. I spend a lot of time on my feet non-COVID, and in general wear through shoes from Macy's or Kohl's in 3-6 months. Zappos is the way to go to find a brand you like, since they have a generous return policy.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Insurance Chat:

Companies I've had bad experiences with:

Allstate (awful)
Progressive
Geico

Companies I've had good experiences with:

State Farm (highly dependent on the agent)
Amica
USAA

Full disclosure: I have multiple retired State Farm agents in my family

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

the spyder posted:

Anyone else noticing terrible shipping delays? I've got goods coming from all over right now, half with no shipping notice or half with "2-3 week lead times". Even amazon appears to be a week out on most stuff.

Yep - in the US the big 3 are swamped. Stuff that I ordered on Amazon Prime this time last week has updated ETAs of early next week.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

How many kids do you have these days TT? And doggo update?

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I have a Panasonic Wet/Dry I've been using for about 5 years now with no issues. I also like Braun and am intrigued by their new 9 series.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Next you'll have us believing everyone in AUS carries a massive knife and wears slouch hats.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I think I've been to your steakhouse

(I literally snorted laughing so hard at this vid)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

As an adult I've never done traditional NYE good luck things. You better loving believe I'm doing them all this year.

Goober Peas fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Dec 31, 2020