Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Darchangel posted:

I've got his collar and tags here next to me at my WFH "desk". Not sure what I'm going to do with them yet.

Get them mounted in a frame with a photo of him imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/Brendelbored/status/1334583901747105794?s=20

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

As analogue as buttons with about 1.5mm of travel can be, yeah...

neGcon supremacy! If you never saw or tried it, the i/ii face buttons have a full 7mm of travel and the other buttons have a mere 5mm. The pad twists in the centre giving you the analogue steering, I recall it being quite a lot of twist too. It's a very weird pad to use at first but brilliant once it clicks.

Olympic Mathlete fucked around with this message at 11:48 on Dec 4, 2020

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Somewhat Heroic posted:

Shoe chat: I am no sneakerhead. I typically wear Vans, but my basketball team has a star and he got his own shoe. So to show my homerism I bought a pair. They have been very good, but the colorway I really wanted sold out in 15 minutes. I scored a pair a couple months ago on StockX and Santa is bringing them to me for Christmas.

I am very hyped.

I am a fan of pink on sneaks. I picked these up forever ago, they're like Power Ranger shoes.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

BraveUlysses posted:

shoes for children

I too hate to enjoy anything ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Darchangel posted:

I try to remember stuff like this every time I get upset at the lack of flying cars and jetpacks.

*raises hand*

I would take even a hoverboard over virtually any of the gadgety bullshit tech we currently have. The future of the past was far cooler than our current future.