Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

You got a link to that set? Its really nice. Might need to upgrade my breakfast nook table too...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

So its a whole 6" shorter? Keep the dining room set.

Although wine racks...

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

I have run a 4k movie to the Google Android tv thing in the living room once from the wired NAS I run Plex on and it worked... sort of. SO claimed I was ruining her netflix stream, but I'm not sure how it could.

My eyes are poo poo and I couldn't really tell a difference in quality, so I just prefer 1080p now.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Rhyno posted:

how much beers is too much beers

i volunteer to find out

8. Also maybe 4 glasses of wine is the equivalent.

Also you're behind

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

I always felt like the DC movies were trying to be more comic book and less Marvel :airquote: real life :airquote: but this one just didn't even try to go over the top. Except Pedro. Also it was way too long for no reason.

But I was also 4 glasses of wine in when I watched it Hi Ryhno!.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Should just be a Travis County sheriff number you can call.

https://www.tcsheriff.org/about/contact

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Oh right, you're in Williamson County. What I mean is, when 311 doesn't work you can call the municipal number and it'll land you in the same dispatch.

Call center people are very non political and extremely nice when no one is yelling at them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

I was in Dublin last year for New Years and Costa Rica the year before. I think this will be the first NYE celebration I've had at home in 6 or 7 years.

It's usually the best time to use up all my PTO, so I figure why not travel over the holidays.

Was supposed to be in New Zealand this year but that got cancelled (by me) in May.