Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Year 2 of Covid is gonna be interesting to say the least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

STR posted:

It was all stuff like 14 4E.

I am 14 EEEE and shoes are impossible to find, what.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

STR posted:

Kohl's gotcha covered!

.... I don't think they ship internationally tho.

Can we trade foot-sizes?

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

Powershift posted:

The only thing that sucks is that the heel is like 2 inches tall, so i end up hitting my head on (more) stuff.

Ya, pretty much when I go to the only store likely to have more than one pair in my size, I basically just ask them what they have in my size rather than if they have this shoe I like in my size, because that only leads to heartache.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Even if it's sealed-beams, you should swap out to NA ones, the lenses are different.

I don't think we have any specific requirement here in Canada but I don't know for sure.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
I carry a Leatherman Rebar, use it several times a day every day.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

Ferremit posted:

Leathermans warranty is legit too- I managed to severely munt up the Charge Ti through pure abuse (broke the pliers, snapped a knife blade, snapped the file in half, twisted a handle, broke the mini screwdriver off flush and jammed it in its holder) and they replaced the entire AU$380 knife without even questioning it. I just sent mine off, said that it wasn’t sentimental, and a week later a brand new in box knife turned up at my house!

Sadly they aren't able to repair my discontinued Sideclip, they've offered to replace it, but it was my grandad's and I didn't want to trade it in.

I have a tendency to lose Rebars, I've bought three, currently have my first one which I lost two years ago and found again after purchasing and losing two more. Not sure where the other two are, but either they'll turn up one day or not I guess. vOv

Best multitool I've ever owned, as a sat tv installer it replaces a large part of the toolkit.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

Rhyno posted:

Hey sometimes you just want to fantasize about stabbing someone in the neck and having a knife in your pocket makes that fantasy a little more real.

Seriously Rhyno, what the gently caress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

meatpimp posted:

I saw that on TMZ... weird poo poo with no explanation so far.

But my belly is full of all I could eat of 15 pounds of prime rib, so I'll look more after my food coma wears off.

The current armchair consensus seems to be an infrastructure attack targeting the fiber at the AT&T building. A lot of poo poo is offline, including 911 in at least two states. The links are vibration sensitive and a well-placed but relatively small explosion would be sufficient to knock it out while minimizing collateral damage.

Considering how well-targeted it was I'm seeing some other armchairs talking about how it was likely a disgruntled engineer trying to prove a point or someone with knowledge of the AT&T building.