Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

me and the boys hopping into the bed of an all new 2021 Tacoma, shouting "woo!" and "yeah!" while our DD tells the salesman everything's fine and gets the keys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

salesman: i don't know what to do. do i kick them out? they're having fun and drawing a lot of attention but i don't think we're going to make any sales
dealership owner: ...what are they doing?
salesman: one of them just did a kegstand in the back of a Tacoma
owner: *eyes widen* this years?
salesman: yes sir should i call the co-
owner: *runs outside to the lot*
salesman: -ops?
owner: aye boys! what the hell are you doing?
me and the boys: ..uh... we're chillin. toyotathon. vibin'
owner: wanna know what makes a Tundra better than a Tacoma?
us: *looking at each other* s-..sure yeah i guess
owner: THE CHILL FACTOR!
everyone: AWWW YEAAAHHH!!!

Macnult

Smug Prius Owner: y'know, these bad boys are pretty drat fuel-efficient :smuggo:
me: yessir. they got a lot of crap but drat if filling up on gas doesn't hurt these days.
SPO: pretty. drat. fuel. efficient
me: yeah man pretty comfortable too
SPO: fuel. efficient
me: yeah you've said that a lot
SPO: fuel *pulls out gravity bong* efficient

Macnult

deadking posted:

honestly I feel like Toyotathon has become too commercial these days

you're not the only one. i was talking to a dude in a 2020 RAV4 with $1,750 cashback (offer valid until the end of this year for all Crossovers and SUVs) about how a lot of this seems like one ongoing advertisement

Macnult

vanisher posted:

It wasn't cheap to have it custom made and its uncomfortable as hell but I managed... oh, "thon," I misunderstood