Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
today i took a trip to the cover of weezer's greeen album. the members of the band werent there tho, i think they just posed in front of it for the photo. still cool imo green is a cool color

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
today i went to the gameboy color. i actually tried to go to the original gameboy but i got lost and my map got wet and nobody could really give me directsions so i just drove in circles for a while. but i did get to the gameboy color so that's cool. when i got there, there was this powerful blue orb just hangin' out saying "it's 1999 and you are playing gameboy" but i think he had me confused with some other guy, i told him i was just there to take a selfie

Prof. Crocodile

excellent travel blog that speaks to my millennial lifestyle

liked and subscribed

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
living vicariously thru ops travels

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
go 2 the virtual boy op

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

magic cactus posted:

go 2 the virtual boy op

hoping op doesnt have photosensitivity issues

barnold

virtual boy not so nice this time of year, made that mistake before, maybe in the spring

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
you should visit a tiger lcd game next. good to remember history and see how far we've come.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

go to mayan ruins and find the amulet

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

barnold

today i got a little hungry so i went and visited a slice of schwarzwaldküche. oh wait that's german sorry, i mean black forest cake. it was much bigger than expected and the strawberry obelisk on top was especially glimmery in the winter air. also there was a very suspicious looking large fork nearby, which leads me to believe that perhaps this site is planned for future development of some kind. very exciting times we live in. i hope they build a gamestop

barnold

today i went to lower manhattan. it was a nice day and nothing bad happened.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
did they build that gamestop over by the big cake yet?

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

barnold

How Wonderful! posted:

did they build that gamestop over by the big cake yet?

great question. i was kinda hungry after walking around new york city so i drove by to see what was happening. imagine my surprise when i found out that they built a funcoland instead

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
oh sick you should go in and play a full hour of Secret of Mana on somebody else's save file

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

barnold

today i visited someone's secret of mana save file on the super nintendy intertainment system. i never played this game as a wee lad so im not sure what's all about it but i watched some tiny people battle and defeat a bird type pokemon. i don't know where the tiny people's pokemon was but i assume it was one of the new ones that is so small it can't be seen with the human eye. the bird must have been a low level pokemon too because it only took a few diamond missiles to make it explode. the hill i hiked up to seems like a good spot to have a picnic sometime. adding this one to a pocket word document titled "nice place to visit" on my palm pilot

Prof. Crocodile

breaking away from my posting hiatus to check in on barnold’s latest adventure.

barnold, did the wu tang clan ever finish building that Kung fu movie theatre on Staten Island?

barfdog

barnold posted:

today i went to lower manhattan. it was a nice day and nothing bad happened.

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

today i went to go visit hammock kitty but my car broke down. i'm not giving the thumbs up in this one i'm actually trying to hitchhike. i guess there aren't a lot of cars down this way