Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

KungFu Grip posted:

why is cedric burying his tag partner

Intruder posted:

Did Cedric just poo poo all over Shelton

Vince can't tell the black people apart in his script

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I can't even blame new day for the feud continuing because they've pretty much tried to write off the hurt business as gigantic losers every single week but unfortunately they have no control over the creative direction and so it's all just swimming against the tide.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I just realized I can't name a single men's tag team on raw other than New Day and Hurt Business

And I can't name a single women's tag team on raw other than the champs who are your stereotypical reluctant team

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Intruder posted:

And I can't name a single women's tag team on raw other than the champs who are your stereotypical reluctant team

Sexy Muscle Friends

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

KungFu Grip posted:

mia yim of retribution attacked her before survivor series. also don't know if its just me, but T-Bar/Dijak looks absolutely bloated since he's showed up. Dude used to be tall and lean. Thought he was Konnor from Ascension at first

https://twitter.com/SkullGIF/status/1333587134532395008

This is what I’m scared of happening every time guys fight on the the ramp on Dynamite

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

"Oh so you want to do something with video games outside the company, Xavier? Guess you're gonna lose now!"

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
if i didnt know riddle's deal and this was my first time seeing him, i'd think his gimmick was being "slow"

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
when did keiths theme change

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

graph posted:

when did keiths theme change

Survivor Series

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

I think at SS, I also think it sucks but I liked his old one

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

KungFu Grip posted:

if i didnt know riddle's deal and this was my first time seeing him, i'd think his gimmick was being "slow"

his gimmick is being constantly high and also a rapist

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Codependent Poster posted:

New Day continually beat Hurt Business

they still feud for some reason

I think you'll find the reason is all there in black and white.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Alexa Bliss looks like a toddler next to Orton

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Intruder posted:

his gimmick is being constantly high and also a rapist

it's weird when wrestlers use their real life persona as a gimmick

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Keith Lee looks like if Dusty Rhodes' diabetes was reincarnated by itself and I love him so much. I want him to be that Triple H belts meme so bad.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeerrnuLi5E

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

this is gonna end with lee winning right

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

So if Drew hadn't offered to team with Sheamus, this match was gonna air at 10pm and then there would be an hour of show left and nothing booked?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Keith Lee leapfrogged two guys

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

this is gonna end with lee winning right

going by 50/50 booking, I think 60% of his matches have ended with a DQ so this one should at least have a clean win for someone (probably Rapist guy)

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Dabo Katko Edward J Olmos throwing AJ styles up onto the ring apron was pretty cool

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

So if Drew hadn't offered to team with Sheamus, this match was gonna air at 10pm and then there would be an hour of show left and nothing booked?

I've seen this happen during a ppv they just turned the cameras off and everybody went home

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how come your avatar is like that. mine is because i made a bad avatar and someone put it onto my account

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I am not a fan of Keith Lee's "wear a top" policy but I am in favor of his,"Knock literal accused rapist Matt Riddle flying with a shoulder block" policy.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
why isnt this the main event

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Keith throwing AJ off of him right into a pin on Riddle was kinda cool

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dammit AJ accidentally pinning Matt Riddle after a Keith Lee kickout would have been a hilarious ending.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

I am not a fan of Keith Lee's "wear a top" policy but I am in favor of his,"Knock literal accused rapist Matt Riddle flying with a shoulder block" policy.

Maybe he'll be allowed to pull down the straps when he gets serious

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Cavauro posted:

how come your avatar is like that. mine is because i made a bad avatar and someone put it onto my account

Sometimes each of us flies too close to the posting sun and we get burned. I'm currently accepting applications for a replacement avatar down in the syfy wyfy forum alternatively known as the sci fi wi fi holiday special forum.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

If Styles was gonna pin Matt Riddle why wouldn't they have done it off that Keith Lee kickout spot instead? :sigh:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I like the slow mo of the forearm where AJ's face is entirely covered by his hair

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

oh.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

wait dana doesn't even do the no arm cartwheel anymore?

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I am watching some of Raw, caught the last bit of Keith Lee vs Rape guy vs AJ. They could have done the funniest finish ever with that Lee kickour ->Pin on riddle spot but they didn’t.

Sheamus was just shown in flashback. He has short hair now? Looks good.

No way promising a Dana Brooke match after commercial is going to keep me watching.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

reignofevil posted:

Sometimes each of us flies too close to the posting sun and we get burned. I'm currently accepting applications for a replacement avatar down in the syfy wyfy forum alternatively known as the sci fi wi fi holiday special forum.

ty

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Ali's beard is really, really bad

e: hahahahaha there goes Mia's mask!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
maaaaan Mia's mask fell off instantly.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
slapjack