Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schlong Connery
Jan 20, 2014

Pika-Chew

Mostly for people with dicks, but feel free to weigh in no matter. My gf says it's gross to not wipe or dab your dick with some tp after peeing. Years of habit have told me shaking is all i need but there have definitely been times where my underwear dabbed it for me so it is kinda gross if you think about it. Trying to do this more at home, but I feel like out in public I just have to shake and I don't want to go into a stall all the time. Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Feb 17, 2011

meat

No, but I gently caress after sucking.

Schlong Connery
Jan 20, 2014

Pika-Chew

well, that only makes sense. this is a more confusing topic, and i need other adult men/penis havers to weight in on whether i have been a big piss baby my whole life

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

Once you go Shaq you never look back.

This guy says to do it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man

Doctor Rope

Think about it. If lots of people did this there'd be TP next to the urinals.

This is what the airblowers are for.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I wipe my rear end after peeing

Pawn 17
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I wash my penis in the sink after peeing.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Wipe?? What the gently caress, why would you ever wipe? That's the whole point of underwear!!! You wear the underwear all day, it catches all your piss and poo poo, and then you throw it away at the end of the day. loving wiping though...lmoa

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

I have 5 or 6 drips max after my piss the lot which I can extract through a good shake.

So no I don't.

Les Os
Mar 28, 2010

I donít wipe my dick after peeing but I do wipe the seat reflexively because I also donít hold my dick to pee and it kind of goes where it wants to

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Wipe?? What the gently caress, why would you ever wipe? That's the whole point of underwear!!! You wear the underwear all day, it catches all your piss and poo poo, and then you throw it away at the end of the day. loving wiping though...lmoa

Mr. President, shouldn't you be tweeting?

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Meh I find that there's always a little dribble during or shortly after putting it away no matter how much shaken. Wiping won't fix that. As said that's what underwear is for.

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Sure, they're visually impressive, but a lot of posters find large avatars physically uncomfortable. Furthermore, the owners of large avatars often rely on their size alone and don't bother to develop more refined posting techniques.

Grimey Drawer

Pre-COVID you could just ask the guy next to you to suck out the remaining drops but obviously those days are over

bossy lady
Jul 5, 2006

just use a sounding rod

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Sure, they're visually impressive, but a lot of posters find large avatars physically uncomfortable. Furthermore, the owners of large avatars often rely on their size alone and don't bother to develop more refined posting techniques.

Grimey Drawer

Q-tip works well in a pinch

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

~*Suck My Balls*~

Fun Shoe

my boxers do it for me OP

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I offer to wash other guys dicks in the sink after they pee

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

I just slam it to a wall a few times

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

If sexy time is imminent, or could become imminent, then yes, as a favor to the other person.

Otherwise I just do as Taylor Swift commands and shake it off

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Slamming a stall door on it five or six times while making direct eye contact also works

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number

Pillbug

Those new air blade dryers are perfect to just dunk your shlong into, even got two holes so you can share with a stranger while maintaining complete eye contact.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I stand there and blow on it loudly like Iím trying to cool down a hot bowl of soup

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

simply helicopter while you go, centripetal force will keep away any excess pee

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

gently caress outta here

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

bossy lady posted:

just use a sounding rod

yeah and wind up bleeding out your dick hole on the njtransit ride back to somerville plugging your crotch with Kleenex and still bleeding through your joggers like a dang lady. yeah never again (unless it's free) no thanks lady

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Just shake the dew off the lily op.

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

yes op cuz itís an easy way to not smell like piss

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

rap music posted:

yes op cuz itís an easy way to not smell like piss

I wipe any dribble up with my fingers and recycle it back into my system, either orally or anally.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

Dinosaur Gum

I mark my territory with my urine, so any residual Marking Essence is vital to me.

I wipe on the things I hold dear to me...

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

A Little Known FACT: Burger King's Bacon King is superior to the Baconator.

I have to wipe my rear end after I pee OP.

Flannelette
Jan 16, 2010

Yes, on my underwear.

FormaldehydeSon
Sep 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

if you press in your taint under the balls the remaining piss will shoot out, removing the need for wiping and preventing underwear piss dribbles

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

So nice to see everyone getting older.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

i used to dab when i was a dean but now im a fukkin hank

Bismuth
Jun 10, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 16 days!

Hell Gem

you wiener havers are gross and should be ashamed of yourselves

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Yeah dude, shake, squeeze and a lil dab.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Bismuth posted:

you wiener havers are gross and should be ashamed of yourselves

we are and we refuse

(i am an ally though i sit when i pee 99% of time)

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

I keep a handkerchief in my shirt pocket just for this purpose

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

if you pee in the sink you can just rinse off the rest right there, it makes me wonder why anyone bothered to invent urinals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Les Os
Mar 28, 2010

MOOBS! posted:

we are and we refuse

(i am an ally though i sit when i pee 99% of time)

how do you make sure your dick and or balls donít do that drinking bird routine