Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schlong Connery
Jan 20, 2014

Pika-Chew
Mostly for people with dicks, but feel free to weigh in no matter. My gf says it's gross to not wipe or dab your dick with some tp after peeing. Years of habit have told me shaking is all i need but there have definitely been times where my underwear dabbed it for me so it is kinda gross if you think about it. Trying to do this more at home, but I feel like out in public I just have to shake and I don't want to go into a stall all the time. Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schlong Connery
Jan 20, 2014

Pika-Chew
well, that only makes sense. this is a more confusing topic, and i need other adult men/penis havers to weight in on whether i have been a big piss baby my whole life

Schlong Connery
Jan 20, 2014

Pika-Chew

CheeseThief posted:

For gently caress sake people just get a bidet.

I get this for cleaning your rear end in a top hat, but it seems like even more hassle than to blot your dick hole with tp

Schlong Connery
Jan 20, 2014

Pika-Chew

gary oldmans diary posted:

during a winter jury duty when i didnt have a car i was wearing sweat pants with no fly under my regular pants. what caught me by surprise is when you hang dong over your sweatpants at a urinal that little bit of tension of your wang sitting against the waistband of the sweatpants keeps a little bit of pee in your wang after you think youre done and as soon as youre ready to adjust it back into your pants the released tension will probably drop that pee right onto your pants

so i was selected as a jury member. then i was elected jury foreman. then we listened to the lawyers and saw the evidence in a case where a guy was gonna beat a guy to death and was having fun with it (you couldnt get more blood on the walls/floors/ceiling if you tried). all the while ive got piss on my pants

Yeah, this has happened to me too. In researching this, some people give their taint a little squeeze and it will supposedly give you an extra little spurt, but I don't know if it solves the issue entirely.

Schlong Connery
Jan 20, 2014

Pika-Chew
Well not the whole jury duty part, just the pissy pants part