Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Yes 44 35.20%
No 81 64.80%
Total: 125 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

ded posted:

Sweet! I got a phishing email that got past the regular gmail screening. AT&T Thanking me for my 'order' with an email of att-services.cn.597067815@genericdl.att-mail.com

:rolleyes:

I get so many phishing emails, mostly claiming to be from Paypal and Apple. Most of them are super obvious and they send like 3-4 in a day to make sure you don't fall for it. I want to contact them and tell them to gently caress off but I'm afraid they'd just put me on the list of addresses to focus on or something :v:

Almost never get any other spam though. Occasionally I'll get a really good phishing email and I actually kind of like those because at least they're interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU