Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Yes 44 35.20%
No 81 64.80%
Total: 125 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Don't forget Luca winning the election in Nz by unanimous vote

RIGGED ELECTION!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

My thoughts on 2020

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Step 1: read some of the letters the kids wrote

https://www.uspsoperationsanta.com

Step 2: go to this thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3949901&perpage=40&noseen=1

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

We don't do this anymore, Mr with wolves

Nah I get it in this case man. It’s lovely and heartbreaking that we have a motherfucking government run website that is stockpiling letters of children begging for the basic poo poo they should never have to ask for.

gently caress me and gently caress everything.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Kids should be asking for PlayStations and bicycles. Not $100 for their goddamn parents so they can pay rent.

What the gently caress...

Seriously.

What.

The.

gently caress.

Those are really the only words that I can come up with.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Smdftb you stupid piece of poo poo. You deserve everything Trump gives you.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1333975991518187521

You get what you deserve when you get in bed with trump

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

How dumb is it to rent a car and drive to Ohio to a house with like 5 people? I got invited this year and made a sad resolution last Christmas that I wouldn’t spend this Christmas alone. But it’s not a resolution worth dying over.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

what are the odds of travel prices across the board skyrocketing after a mass produced vaccine gets distributed? Are airlines going to claim how broke they are and lay a bunch of people off right before the biggest rush for tickets in probably our lifetime?

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

There’s way too many variables for me to guarantee safety so I’m 99% sure I’m going to pass on going. It just sucks to spend another Christmas alone (like I have for the last six? or so years save for one horrible trip back home a couple years ago).

I’m tired of being lonely on the loving holidays.

Sorry, this is all irrelevant and I’ll take it to another thread.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

CBJSprague24 posted:

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1334112581431087108

Is it even possible for the "LAMESTREAM MEDIA" to ignore Trump once he's out of office to stop him from getting his free publicity?

Unfortunately I expect that he’s not going anywhere for a long long time. Even after he dies there’s going to be a vocal minority that won’t shut the gently caress up about him.

Or maybe fortunately since people are probably going to have legit withdrawals if he stopped getting coverage. I’m genuinely interested in reading about the mental health impacts of him not being around anymore.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Mustang posted:

I think people that didn't vote for him will no longer care what he has to say since he's no longer President and not able to directly impact their lives with his bullshit. He's not even out yet and he's starting to lose Twitter followers in droves. I think he will continue to be prominent in Right Wing media but scarcely mentioned on everything else.

Maybe not direct trump coverage but people have been mainlining stupid poo poo news for the last 100 years it feels like. i see news networks fabricating a lot of bullshit or embellishing incredibly small poo poo just to keep up with the new demand for stupid news.* i do think that news addiction has become a real thing (or maybe it's officially an actual thing) and there will be side effects from people taking the needle out of their arms.

*the news has been sensationalized since OJ. but i think theyre going to have to amplify that in light of the last four years. they jsut won't have the crutch of trump hand delivering them the stupid poo poo.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

I’ve always held the belief that the press found out just how powerful the entertainment aspect of news is during the OJ chase and trial, and it’s been exponentially downhill since.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

CainFortea posted:

da ba dee da ba daaaaaaa

I will bleed I will die*

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

sharknado slashfic posted:

Current event: is SA a weird shade of blue for everyone right now or just me?

It’s just hue

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

orange juche posted:

He can still probate you while probated

SA is a police state

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Hell yeah I get to participate in the economy? gently caress yeah baybeeee.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

This is worse:
https://twitter.com/TheFirstDogs/status/1334261537582821376?s=20

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

If only they would realize that previous presidents are rolling in their graves they would stop this and finally listen to reason.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

I scroll to the bottom of the thread and go from there

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I just look for the yellow in replies for my dopamine rush

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Worth it

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Could they not do anything about it? Was this just incredibly unexpected?

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

cars don't go to hospitals and this is something a lot of pedestrians and cyclists need to take to heart

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

i have a $29mo subscription to one of those scooter services and it owns so much

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Why does Florida have a bicycle helmet law but not a motorcycle helmet law

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Pine Cone Jones posted:

So I've been hearing stuff about the 230 repeal gaining traction because donny is upset, is there any actual news to this?

Doubtful. People in cspam said it would destroy our internet infrastructure or some poo poo.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

If this conversation was a guy on a bicycle I’d be rooting for the car

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

So the party of states’ rights wants scotus to legislate state law?

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

I always thought libertarian had more in common with anarchists than either of our two major parties.

E: I guess based on the definitions. In 2020 I just see libertarians as republicans who wanna smoke weed, like someone said earlier.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3950162&perpage=40&noseen=1

:siren: :siren: SHUT THE gently caress UP ABOUT BICYCLES :siren: :siren:

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

facialimpediment posted:

I'm not really convinced that the ongoing wingnutathon is going to actually hurt Republicans in the Georgia doublerunoff.

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1334693736916377602

But I could be convinced.

I am thoroughly enjoying watching the gop tear itself apart over Donald loving Trump.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3950229&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post510461229

Go to this thread please and give me some feedback.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

It owns that republicans have gotten so warped that telling people to vote for republicans means you’re a dumb lib

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

:siren: EVERYONE WANTS YOU TO SHUT THE gently caress UP ABOUT BIKES AND PEDESTRIANS. IT IS NOT A loving CURRENT EVENT. GO TO THE BIKE THREAD YOU loving MORONS. :siren:

:siren: EVERYONE WANTS YOU TO SHUT THE gently caress UP ABOUT BIKES AND PEDESTRIANS. IT IS NOT A loving CURRENT EVENT. GO TO THE BIKE THREAD YOU loving MORONS. :siren:

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

mlmp08 posted:

Unfortunate bad news. Current event: pedestrian deaths are on the rise the last several years.

It is literally a current event and public safety problem.

People disregard thousands of fatalities by calling it “bike chat.” hosed up imo.

Woofer posted:

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

mlmp08 posted:

Cigarette usage is way down though thanks to a public safety campaign. Meth pretty big problem! But there’s no “shut the gently caress up about meth deaths, no one cares” poster brigade.

You’re making people hate you and not give a poo poo about your cause.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

I might end my t-break to celebrate if I’m not getting trolled.