Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

A big stuffed Coco Wheats cat from a coloring contest, back in.....1990 :corsair: (this is literally the only photo of one I can find online). And yes I later realized it was a random drawing and not due to my awesome crayoning skills, it was still a win :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

coldpudding posted:

I won a t shirt off a tv show called the collectors for mailing in the correct answer for the what the gently caress is this weird object segment.
I also both won and accidentally destroyed a either pepsi or coke $10000 scratch and win ticket when I was 7 years old, I scratched off the void if removed section :doh: , I still kick myself for that one as we were bloody short on money back then.

Hey at least you got the shirt! :respek:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I won a 24 pack of toilet paper in supermarket monopoly in the panic-buying week before staying at home officially started. Sadly common sense prevailed and I did not attempt to smugly claim my prize in the subsequent weeks where TP was a valuable, scarce resource.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Mr_Companie posted:

I won that by including a couple zippy lines about how the only friends you'd make doing drugs were dealers and morticians. Anyway, it made for some good laughs when I eventually developed a drug habit.

So....were you right?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Into The Mild posted:

Yes

*unzips pants

I won the genetic lottery.

Micropeens aren't that rare