Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
When I was a toddler, my parents took me to see "The Shaggy Dog" in the theater. There was a raffle for a Shaggy Dog Radio (basically a plush Old English Sheepdog with an AM radio in the belly.) I won the drawing. I had the dog for a lot of years. When I was about 15, my brother, who was 7 ay the time, was sick and vomited all over it. At that point, I took out the radio and tossed the dog.

In 2006, Mrs. Genesplicer and I went to Comic-con in San Diego. She put our names in a raffle from a prop replica company. She won first place (Not the grand prize, which was a bunch of lightsabers). She got a Tracker from "Aliens" and predator spear from "Predator 2", and an alien/predator hybrid hatchling from "Alien Versus Predator". It was quite a nice haul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Das Boo posted:

This is a waaaaay better prize than a bunch of dumb lightsabers.

Mrs. Genesplicer agrees. I tend to think so, too, simply because some of them were repeats of ones I already have. (I've been collecting props for a long time.)