Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was a finalist in a Shell Livewire out of 50k competitors. I have a giant check with my prize written in it and I got to give a speech, it was cool.

I never won anything that involved just pure luck, though, which I guess is pretty fitting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Simone Magus posted:

I knew a woman who auditioned for Jeopardy and got picked to go on and decided not to do it :psyduck:

I can sort of see it happening.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Edward Mass posted:

I have, on two separate occasions, won a dance contest by doing the robot.

That's a power move right there.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I won nearly 20% of all my matches in PUBG, I think at some point I was first in the win rating ladder. The prize was the friends I made along the way.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Exodus1984 posted:

Won an original Xbox from McDonalds Monopoly many years ago, was very cool.

That's sick.