Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Chomp8645 posted:

You are being dramatic about a small diversion.

And wait... you're the one who brought them up!!!

Anyway it's ok we had a laugh about it and now it's moved on. The wheel turns, time flows ever onward.

you are right and i apologe for my part. anime is ok and can be tolerated or even embraced. this is not a place for me and my disputes with car stickers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

MOOBS! posted:

you are right and i apologe for my part. anime is ok and can be tolerated or even embraced. this is not a place for me and my disputes with car stickers

I believe we are both the better for this encounter.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Chomp8645 posted:

I believe we are both the better for this encounter.

thats why this thread exists. your ok chom8645. thank you.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

alex t was the man

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

also i am afraid MY LIFEPARNTER is having a case of the friday night pukies please wish me luck

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Here, take a look at a commercial I just found for a Canadian chain of bargain grocery stores that I just found out existed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7VLqp74HRA

Enlightened? Me too! I didn't know that they've watched me shop for groceries.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Tarkus posted:

Here, take a look at a commercial I just found for a Canadian chain of bargain grocery stores that I just found out existed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7VLqp74HRA

Enlightened? Me too! I didn't know that they've watched me shop for groceries.

ok i was against anime but that old lady buying cookie butter or some sort of jarred butter was pretty convincing

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

having said that i have stocked a shelf or two and that anime dude was def on drugs when he was using is scan gun

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Whereabouts you live Moobs?

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

having said that i have stocked a shelf or two and that anime dude was def on drugs when he was using is scan gun was drug induced

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Tarkus posted:

Whereabouts you live Moobs?

why thank you for asking i live in Harbor City, California 90710

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

MOOBS! posted:

having said that i have stocked a shelf or two and that anime dude was def on drugs when he was using is scan gun was drug induced

huh?you repeated yourself. you drunk too?

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Tarkus posted:

huh?you repeated yourself. you drunk too?

oh god i might be

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

MOOBS! posted:

why thank you for asking i live in Harbor City, California 90710

I'm up here in the beautiful city of Edmonton Alberta. People give this city flak but the summers are loving awesome here.... for the 3 months they're around. Harbor city, never heard of it, nice weather I assume, yes?

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Tarkus posted:

I'm up here in the beautiful city of Edmonton Alberta. People give this city flak but the summers are loving awesome here.... for the 3 months they're around. Harbor city, never heard of it, nice weather I assume, yes?

honestly not too bad, the sun it loving intense all the time but sometimes its like low 60s f . do you get sick of snow, like, for real? ive only paid to be places with snow and it is loving awesome but also i can see it getting old quick. worst it ever gets here is like 40 f at night and i feel pretty cold but love it when it is here

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

i would honestly love to visit canada while it is all snowy and eat some potato fries with gravy on top of them.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

MOOBS! posted:

i would honestly love to visit canada while it is all snowy and eat some potato fries with gravy on top of them.

Not just fries with gravy but cheese curds and gravy mixed in making for a melty mess of deliciousness.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

but tbf i would love for a canadian to come down and have a al pastor dilla from super gallito so :shrug: first world problems

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

MOOBS! posted:

honestly not too bad, the sun it loving intense all the time but sometimes its like low 60s f . do you get sick of snow, like, for real? ive only paid to be places with snow and it is loving awesome but also i can see it getting old quick. worst it ever gets here is like 40 f at night and i feel pretty cold but love it when it is here

Yeah, we get sick of it real quick. Oddly enough, even though we're further north than our rival city Calgary, we get more temperate weather. I've seen temperatures as low as -40F but those days are rare and -20 to -30c is usually only for a couple to 3 weeks.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Tarkus posted:

Not just fries with gravy but cheese curds and gravy mixed in making for a melty mess of deliciousness.

oh dude i had it once from a fancy rear end vendor truck and it was good as poo poo. cheese curds are a harder thing to find here but i dig that poo poo. i get this greek rear end cheese haulumi? haolomi? something like that and grill it. similar in my mind and a good grillin cheese.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

MOOBS! posted:

but tbf i would love for a canadian to come down and have a al pastor dilla from super gallito so :shrug: first world problems

Yeah, I've wanted to go to Cali for many years. mostly to visit Apex Electronics in LA I think but it seems like the best and worst place in the US... so interesting.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Tarkus posted:

Yeah, we get sick of it real quick. Oddly enough, even though we're further north than our rival city Calgary, we get more temperate weather. I've seen temperatures as low as -40F but those days are rare and -20 to -30c is usually only for a couple to 3 weeks.

ok that is legit lol to me as i freeze my balls off in 20f weather in the desert while camping. like legit open a mre at night for the heater b/c i plan like i post. i would die where you live.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

MOOBS! posted:

oh dude i had it once from a fancy rear end vendor truck and it was good as poo poo. cheese curds are a harder thing to find here but i dig that poo poo. i get this greek rear end cheese haulumi? haolomi? something like that and grill it. similar in my mind and a good grillin cheese.

Sounds tasty as poo poo, never had it though. Greek food is weird as hell. Food items I'm used to combined with poo poo like lambs head and goose knuckle or whatever

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Tarkus posted:

Yeah, I've wanted to go to Cali for many years. mostly to visit Apex Electronics in LA I think but it seems like the best and worst place in the US... so interesting.

i mean come and visit, dont ever stay. california (specially LA) is super dope if you dont live here.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

MOOBS! posted:

ok that is legit lol to me as i freeze my balls off in 20f weather in the desert while camping. like legit open a mre at night for the heater b/c i plan like i post. i would die where you live.

You wear a coat. And when it gets above freezing again after a couple of months of bitter cold you wear shorts and ride on a bike, regardless of snow and ice. lol

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

MOOBS! posted:

i mean come and visit, dont ever stay. california (specially LA) is super dope if you dont live here.

Why not stay? I mean aside from the standard US stuff like healthcare?

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Tarkus posted:

Sounds tasty as poo poo, never had it though. Greek food is weird as hell. Food items I'm used to combined with poo poo like lambs head and goose knuckle or whatever

listen greek people are weird as hell but almost as cool as mexicans and they have some good ideas about food.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

MOOBS! posted:

listen greek people are weird as hell but almost as cool as mexicans and they have some good ideas about food.

True! Well, I gotta go to bed, you have a good one dude!

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Tarkus posted:

Why not stay? I mean aside from the standard US stuff like healthcare?

ok you did this

california is loving awesome. we have access to like loving EVERYTHING apparently. i cant think of an "ethnic" food i dont have access too, or a conclave of some sort or whatever. its loving dope as poo poo as long as you have money.

my lst apartment was a *edit lol worse* 1 bedroom in a lovely part of NORWALK, CA 90650. we paid extra for gated parking. total bill per month was $1900 (raised $50 a year until i left). my gf got the parking spot and i had to park blocks away b/c there wasnt any spots near. a homeless dude i knew (bought beers for and drank around sometimes) was hit by a car and killed (along with his dog Scruff) in the intersection closest to me (right across the train tracks lol) and a dude got busted by the community for stealing the flowers around his white spraypainted bike memorial.

MOOBS! fucked around with this message at 08:29 on Dec 12, 2020

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Tarkus posted:

True! Well, I gotta go to bed, you have a good one dude!

Thanks for joining the thread you come back now you hear? dont let this anti california chat gently caress it all up

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

best part about that place was the giant church across the street with open fences and ample piss spot for THE BEST GIRL IN THE WHOLE WORLD

now im just looking at past photos here is more nugget:

please post happy photos of your pets in this thread that would make me so happy

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

i love this picture of this little dog. she is such a good girl. i love her so much even though she is getting old and dumb these days its just constant new adventures for us

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

just an example of fun pet posts to chat about this is my cat after she sneezed a big rear end booger on her own stupid face

she then licked it down very loudly in front of us it was loving dope

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

ok my life friend partner is done for the night so now the big question: play a video game for a couple hours or take a hot bath with a podcast for like an hour. i have a bath bomb for the bath. i honestly dont like the greasy slick feel of bath products but i like feeling fizzing on my inner thighs and butt+water color change to like turquoise or gold flakes or grapefruit pink.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

i chose the bath

black bath bomb baby the manliest of bath bombs

GAYIDS
May 3, 2020

by Pragmatica
Your swimming in dirty water

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

GAYIDS posted:

Your swimming in dirty water

no. the tub looks kinda dirty because we found a set of like 16 bath bombs that were given to us as a gift and i have been going hog loving wild on baths with bathbombs

unless you mean the black water i assure you that is by design of the bath bomb and not just dirt and trash falling off me in hot water

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

like i said this bathbomb was a real manly one i think it was called "charcoal nights" or something like that

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

honestly i dont remember the name fully because it was written on wax paper around the black bath bomb but i remember charcoal was a factor and charcoal is manly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

hard time sleeping: do i take drugs (for sleeping) or do i take less drugs(for sleeping) and monitor gbs and all its important threads for a bit