Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm chattin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
It's time for breakfast.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

MOOBS! posted:

i need a new wallet sticker to identify my wallet. please help pick a non offensive picture sticker

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

MOOBS! posted:

no. the answer is never anime

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

MOOBS! posted:

anime has its time and place and it isnt in public this person parks near me all the time and i get legit weirded out like people are gonna think im affilated

It's ok. ofc the sticker was not a serious suggestion and yes being very anime in public is weird. But you said "never anime" and I did not like that!!!

Car owns though. Wouldn't do that myself but it owns.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Mr Rogers would say that car represents someone's self-expression and we should accept that even if we do not agree with it.

A wise man.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

MOOBS! posted:

like i live near a very japanese area of town and shop at their dollar stores and markets i dont wanna be that fat tall white guy with a beard and anime titty stickers

Of course not. Instead you should aspire to be the fit, well groomed white guy with anime titty stickers.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
That’s rad.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

MOOBS! posted:

can i just say i would much rather this thread be talking about cool woodworking projects instead of anime tits (or other anime things)

You are being dramatic about a small diversion.

And wait... you're the one who brought them up!!!

Anyway it's ok we had a laugh about it and now it's moved on. The wheel turns, time flows ever onward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

MOOBS! posted:

you are right and i apologe for my part. anime is ok and can be tolerated or even embraced. this is not a place for me and my disputes with car stickers

I believe we are both the better for this encounter.