Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Wrestlehut 2000 Champion of the Month for January 2008
This poll is closed.
WWE Champion: Randy Orton :smug: 7 8.75%
World Heavyweight Champion: Edge :c00l: 6 7.50%
FORMER ECW Champion: CM Punk :obama: 9 11.25%
ECW Champion: Chavo Guerrero Jr. :ese: 5 6.25%
TNA World Champion/IWGP Third Belt Champion: Kurt Angle :patriot: 5 6.25%
ROH World Champion: Nigel McGuinness :britain: 29 36.25%
GHC Heavyweight Champion: Mitsuharu Misawa :hai: 19 23.75%
Total: 80 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

In 2008 I would have voted Nigel eeeeasy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Venomous posted:

It's Nigel. No doubt about it. Misawa shouldn't be eligible until March anyway.

I'm already looking ahead towards March. Nigel has an incredible month and the match that makes Tyler Black a star. Looks like a great month for him. But that match also didn't air until the end of May, when he was voted Champ of the month!

Morishima though will win the GHC Heavyweight Championship. So I'm not sure who I'll vote for.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

He did it by beating him up though

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

is this over

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

who can forget the days of tracking every show that randy orton didn't wear pants

Cerebral Bore posted:

I can count myself to the fortunate few who got into wrestling so late that it was well after any point in time where Randy Orton was even hypothetically cool, and as such I proclaim that I've never loved him :colbert:

i thought he was loving great for a while. I think it was around 09/10 (?) that I thought he was complete loving dogshit until he finally started wrestling Christian.