Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

ICR posted:

I have no idea how any of you all who watch this support this poo poo. loving Jaxson Ryker. Just back on TV again.

It loving never ends. When in the hell is this ever going to end?

It’s just endless awful, awful, awful people here. I can deal with companies with some bad apples but it’s endless here.

I gotta toxx to never post here again. Let me build up my strength before I make this official so I can hold myself accountable.

adoux

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
Take the guitar away and it's like that one segment where even Danielson couldn't stop corpsing

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

the grapes of mirth

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Oh come on, they didn’t put Jaxson in The Hurt Business?

bartok
May 10, 2006

So what's Gunner's deal? He's another QAnon and Blue Lives Matter dipshit that tweeted something racist about the protests or something? Also lol that Gunner made it to WWE with an even dumber name. Jaxson Ryker sounds like a self-insert character for someone's Sons of Anarchy fanfic.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Notion: Impact's a more successful developmental than NXT

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Oh the racist oval office who derailed his stables career by being racist got a bigger push than the guys who's careers he hosed? Say it ain't so.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Gunner was incredibly rude to me at an indie show, putting his hands on my face without my consent saying some really cruel things about my appearance for no reason. At the same show I met Cedric Alexander, who was playing a heel that night at this run down South Carolina Indie. He also poo poo talked me but it was in good fun and in character, and during the show. After the show Cedric came up to me because he was concerned for me and wanted me to know it was all in character and thanked me for coming, he also wrestled phenomenally that night, he did a double standing spanish fly on two guys it was insane. I told him it was all good and we had a good conversation, nice guy.

Gunner harassed me after the show talking poo poo for no reason at all and grabbed my face and glasses like some kind of dipshit 80s movie bully. gently caress that guy.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Eat My Fuc posted:

Gunner was incredibly rude to me at an indie show, putting his hands on my face without my consent saying some really cruel things about my appearance for no reason. At the same show I met Cedric Alexander, who was playing a heel that night at this run down South Carolina Indie. He also poo poo talked me but it was in good fun and in character, and during the show. After the show Cedric came up to me because he was concerned for me and wanted me to know it was all in character and thanked me for coming, he also wrestled phenomenally that night, he did a double standing spanish fly on two guys it was insane. I told him it was all good and we had a good conversation, nice guy.

Gunner harassed me after the show talking poo poo for no reason at all and grabbed my face and glasses like some kind of dipshit 80s movie bully. gently caress that guy.

that was not cool, EMF

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Roux the day

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

oh but seriously I posted:

dixie carter opens mouth, hans moleman voice comes out: i was saying "Hire Russo"

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Woodchip posted:

Roux the day

This makes me miss Wheez :smith:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Gunner and Murphy

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Are Retribution still trying to destroy their employer by hacking their twitter

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Boo, he should be teaming with Murphy LIKE GOD INTENDED.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
They look like Wayne and Garth realized they turned 50

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Raw Results 12/7:
  • Detailed Results here.
  • The show opened with the entire roster on the entrance ramp for a 10 Bell Salute to the late Pat Patterson.
  • Randy Orton challenged Bray Wyatt (not The Fiend) to a match tonight, Bray accepted.
  • Asuka vs. Shayna (unadvertised) ended with Asuka winning by roll-up when Shayna was distracted by Lana taking out Nia at ringside as Nia was trying to put her through a table.
  • The Hurt Business bothered a stagehand backstage.
  • Literal accused rapist Matt Riddle bothered Ricochet and Dana Brooke backstage.
  • Ricochet and Dana Brooke defeated Slapjack and Mia Yim in a mixed tag match. Mustafa Ali was furious.
  • Keith Lee bothered Sheamus backstage.
  • AJ Styles was the guest on MizTV. Sheamus and later Drew McIntyre came out and ended up brawling with Miz and Morrison. This appeared to be setting up a handicap match... that was already advertised before the show started.
  • Kofi Kingston defeated Shelton Benjamin in a singles match. Cedric Alexander immediately demanded Kofi fight him.
  • Cedric Alexander defeated Kofi Kingston in a singles match.
  • A video package aired of Tribute to the Troops, which apparently has already happened?
  • AJ Styles, The Miz & John Morrison defeated Drew McIntyre and Sheamus in a handicap tag match after Sheamus accidentally Brogue Kicked Drew, then AJ hit Sheamus with the Phenomenal Forearm.
  • Lana has a match with Nia Jax next week. Lana was freaking out and Asuka gave her a motivational speech.
  • Sheamus and Drew McIntyre beat the poo poo out of each other backstage. Pat Buck broke them up, so they beat the poo poo out of Pat Buck instead and left laughing together.
  • Literal accused rapist Matt Riddle bothered Jeff Hardy backstage.
  • Bobby Lashley (C) defeated Jeff Hardy to retain the United States Championship. Lashley refused to break the hold until throwing Jeff into Matt Riddle when he tried to break it up.
  • Ramblin' Rabbit bothered Randy Orton backstage.
  • Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt was the main event, there was no ending, the lights went out and turned red and The Fiend was there and put the mandible claw on Randy and the show finished.
  • GDT Discussion here.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

RAW was AGGRESSIVELY boring tonight. Even worse than usual. It's like they went out of their way to write the least engaging programming on all of television.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
wanna feel old? the fiend has been main eventing Raws for over 20 years

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Nothing ever happens on that show

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
What’s the point of tribute to the troops when it’s in an empty arena and aired on a random afternoon at tsifferent times in different markets?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

https://streamable.com/89ylos

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

oh but seriously I posted:

NXT basically fell apart when it let the flood of TNA wrestlers and production people in.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I heard Retribution showed up last night to give Gargano a win and they were on NXT now, was that not true?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

lol

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MJeff posted:

I heard Retribution showed up last night to give Gargano a win and they were on NXT now, was that not true?

No those were the Ghostface Killers from Scream, including child groomer Austin Theory.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Is WWE trying to claim that Drew is Irish? Or that Sheamus is Scottish? Are they saying the two are the same thing?

Seriously, has it been addressed that Scotland =/= Ireland and that they are two entirely different cultures and places separated by sea?

Or are they trying to argue that they are both bound by being from the UK? (Ireland is not a part of the UK)

cauliflower jones
Nov 8, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

NXT basically fell apart when it let the flood of TNA wrestlers and production people in.

that plus sweet sweet Gabe

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

Jerry Jarrett's poison pill being swallowed finally gets him his revenge for McMahon not giving him the keys to the castle and escaping the steroid trial.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

cauliflower jones posted:

that plus sweet sweet Gabe

Two bitter enemy forces combining to kill NXT.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

BrigadierSensible posted:

Is WWE trying to claim that Drew is Irish? Or that Sheamus is Scottish? Are they saying the two are the same thing?

Seriously, has it been addressed that Scotland =/= Ireland and that they are two entirely different cultures and places separated by sea?

Or are they trying to argue that they are both bound by being from the UK? (Ireland is not a part of the UK)

Sheamus and Drew are being paired up because of their real life friendship that dates back to when they were working the same independents.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i remember the first arc of WWE 12's story mode was playing as Sheamus where he forms "The United Kingdom" with Drew McIntyre, William Regal and Wade Barrett.

vince is definitely a unionist, which is ironic considering

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

Two bitter enemy forces combining to kill NXT.

Once could say they injected a lethal poison!

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

BrigadierSensible posted:

When it comes to foreign nationals, I don't think Vince has a more nuanced worldview than: American / Asian / "Other".

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

surely...SURELY Orton has enough pull backstage to veto being a part of this :lmao:

Endless Mike posted:

Name your pets food, not your kids, you idiot

Don't worry. I'm sure Roux won't feel as alone in this world once his kid sister Mirepoix is born.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

Codependent Poster posted:

Sheamus and Drew are being paired up because of their real life friendship that dates back to when they were working the same independents.
To elaborate on this (because I assume that WWE is not going to acknowledge it on television), Sheamus and Drew worked in the same indies (in England, Scotland, and Ireland) in 2005-2008, frequently facing off against each other. When they first got signed to WWE, Sheamus and Drew wrestled each other over a dozen times in FCW, including two televised FCW title matches. They've obviously wrestled each other in the eternal treadmill of the main roster repeatedly over the past decade. They are apparently good friends in real life.

It would be exceedingly easy to spin a story (completely devoid of nations of birth or heritage) about two big guys who love to fight whose rivalry spanning fifteen years has turned into a close friendship, you could even pull together a nice clip package. Not watching Raw, I have no idea if they're talking about any of this and I can fully believe it's just a backstage vignette of them singing God Save the Queen together as they toast with pints of O'Douls, but I am also not aware of them doing it.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

Jerusalem posted:

• Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt was the main event, there was no ending, the lights went out and turned red and The Fiend was there and put the mandible claw on Randy and the show finished.

we're outta time, see you on thunder

FrozenPhoenix71
Jan 9, 2019
As far as I'm aware the only time Irish/Scottish stuff has been brought up was when Sheamus got Drew a sword, otherwise it's mostly just them being large violent lads who are friends, and seems honestly not bad? But that's just views from like, clips on Twitter and write ups and stuff so who knows.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
WHO THE gently caress BOOKED

Slapjack

TO LOSE TONIGHT??????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Eat My Fuc posted:

Hey EMF, I really think your face turn is the story of 2020 for me, so if I ever see this dude irl I will punch him in the loving face for you. I outranked him in the Marines and he sounds like a shitbird anyways.