Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I'm looking for an RPG that I can escape into. something like skyrim, but good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I've got all the dq famicom carts boxed but I don't read Japanese. Love those Toriyama illustrations though

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Ultima 8: Pagan was the first Ultima game I played because it came with my Sound Blaster 16 and CD-ROM drive along with Wing commander and some other EA games, and the beheading at the start kind of unsettled me as a child

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
they're grilling a famiclone

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I picked up Wasteland 3 recently and finished it up 55 hours. It was very good and now I'm looking for my next game pls imps

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!