Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

little munchkin posted:

leveling up kicks rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Bicyclops posted:

i've been holding off on it because i was going to use it as my streaming fundraiser game for the cystic fibrosis walk. i do a game every year and just raise a couple hundred dollars from friends of friends, but the walk was canceled for COVID, obviously, so things have been sort of weird. i think early next year i'll try it even if they aren't ready to do the walk.

youre in for a treat my dude

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

I beat the entirety of witcher 1 with all sidequests in 2009 while i was addicted to methadone and stealing electricity from my landlord and I honestly have no idea how that rhhyythm poo poo or the stances even worked. I think I just brute forced quicksaves until I won

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's true, but I've gotten tired of explaining this to people. The one other guy I probated wrote a paragraph of text and PMd it to me. I'm not ever reading that poo poo dude. Just post

You can forward it to me and I’ll read it

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Evil Eagle posted:

hacked my 3ds this afternoon and the possibilities are endless. DQVIII with the orchestra patch and the Puyo Puyo RPG are first on the list, though I'm still chugging through Etrian Odyssey Nexus too

yeah i have a hacked one and i should really play it more, its badass how easy it is to do

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Sleng Teng posted:

HolePixxerFF14