Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

Congratulations VG! Buy your wife an account!

I don't have a gift for you but I will be in your bedroom smoking hella weed if you need me.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerrzhe

i hate parties so i'm just going to make a post on the internet saying congratulations and stuff

congratulations and stuff!!!!!!!

Cyrano4747

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

holy crap congrats VG!

Another goon off the market. *sniff*

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
calling it now I'll catch the bouquet

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Um, someone did remember to tell VG we were throwing him a party, right?

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Violen

ohoho~
turns out he stayed in to play video games

X, I'm going to crush you like a tin can!

Cyrano4747

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

I suspect he heard the words "goon stag party" and ran screaming

CottonWolf

Good ideas generator

Congrats VG!

*flees the party in a puff of social anxiety*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Relax Or DIE posted:

calling it now I'll catch the bouquet

I will fight you in the street, I am going to be the next goon to marry Video Games.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm already married to video games

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Woh, now I have some mulled wine in me it's time to explain to someone which of the Metroid games is the best

its metroid fusion btw, and here is why...

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Kief Richards posted:

I will fight you in the street, I am going to be the next goon to marry Video Games.

we have the time and place then, choose the weapon and we will settle the question of who VideoGames will cherish forever in honorable combat

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

B33rChiller

Rarity posted:

Psst! Hey, if any of you really wanna get into the party mood then hit me up. I've got... Y'know, I've got the stuff
Freakin' right you do!

I mean, just look at this:

Edit: Ooooh boy, been hittin it to hard and early already. Rarity is not Heather Papps apparently.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Relax Or DIE posted:

we have the time and place then, choose the weapon and we will settle the question of who VideoGames will cherish forever in honorable combat

Shitposting. In iambic pentameter.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

B33rChiller posted:

Freakin' right you do!

Yeah that's right. I can hook you up with whatever hit takes your fancy. I got them RPGs, I got them FPSs, if you really want a freaky time I can even hook you up with some of that premium Metroidvania poo poo. Spread the word, tell me Mama Rarity gonna sort them out

Prof. Crocodile

outward voice: huzzah! what a joyous occasion!

inward voice: none of these avs are wearing masks, what the hell have I gotten myself into?

Kief Richards posted:

Shitposting. In iambic pentameter.

how did you know my one weakness....not knowing how to do anything... :negative:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Goons Are Gifts

Rarity posted:

I'm already married to video games

Violen

ohoho~
its ok my avatar cannot be a carrier for covid or any human-transmissible diseases (except confidence)

xcheopis

Violen posted:

its ok my avatar cannot be a carrier for covid or any human-transmissible diseases (except confidence)

Mine can :evilbuddy:

Horrible Butts
https://youtu.be/4_gObHt1uZA
Have a powerful birthday, video games!

https://giant.gfycat.com/sillyremorsefuldipper.webm
Thank you Prof. Crocodile for the fun festive winter sig!
Arcane gob born of Khanstant's goblin gumball machine!

B33rChiller

Rarity posted:

Yeah that's right. I can hook you up with whatever hit takes your fancy. I got them RPGs, I got them FPSs, if you really want a freaky time I can even hook you up with some of that premium Metroidvania poo poo. Spread the word, tell me Mama Rarity gonna sort them out

well, it's a party right? maybe some mario party, or dance dance revolution?

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Violen

ohoho~

(except confidence)

Violen

ohoho~
im sorry i promised id never attempt an own at a wedding i dont know whats come over me

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
*stumbles out of a fog from the garage door* Congrats video games on this epic marriage.... who's house is this again?

Prof. Crocodile

It's not a party until Üllar Jörberg shows up with his white jeans and Fisher Price keyboard.

Stoner Sloth

Congrats Video Games - is it true that at goon weddings the groom throws a printer that we have to try and catch?

either way wishing you both a happy wedding and, more importantly, the start of a great life together!

now let's party!!

*hands out blunts and shots*

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Heather Papps

hello friend

be right back i need to acquire more lampshades

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Violen posted:

concats to mister and missus videogames, all the best to you and any other relevant videogames im not aware of

Violen it's so good to see you here!!

Violen

ohoho~
waaah

Metis of the Chat Thread

wow congratulations video games!!!

LawfulWaffle

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
happy 0th anniversary, videogames! you deserve lots of happiness!

now, like the last wedding I attended, I’m going to find the room with kids playing Smash Bros and exert my dominance.

Bingo Bango

*enters the party dragging a large box behind*
Uh, can someone point me to the nearest outlet? I gotta set up my amp. Oh, there's already a karaoke machine here? That's cool I guess, mind if I use my own mic? Just a little good luck charm, you know how it is.

*mic check*
Video Games, congratulations on your marriage! As a married person myself, I know how joyful and terrifying and stressful this day can be, but I am so very happy for you and your spouse!

In honor of this joyous occasion, I will sing a song in your honor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeIHmYg7DJ0

xcheopis

Will this be a travelling party? I need to know if I should put on shoes.

xedo

Big congrats to VG!!! And to Lady VG as well!

FluffieDuckie

HI VIDEO GAMES IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! :toot:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
wow hi i'm super late to the shindig but congrats!

:grovertoot:

also there better be acid in the punchbowl

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

vanisher

Hey its VG! Congrats friend!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Ass-penny

B33rChiller posted:

well, it's a party right? maybe some mario party, or dance dance revolution?

This is a good point, to honor VideoGames we should talk about quintessential party videogames. I think Rock Band is a super fun party game. It's easy to tag in and out of.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I can't even finish suggesting smash bros before I start sweating profusely