Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

B33rChiller

rear end-penny posted:

This is a good point, to honor VideoGames we should talk about quintessential party videogames. I think Rock Band is a super fun party game. It's easy to tag in and out of.

surprise hit with friends who don't play videogames: https://store.steampowered.com/sub/48535/

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Hello!!! Sorry for the delay in replying here. I got home last night with plans of gaming and fun, and passed out from exhaustion. Work is tough but oh so soon I will have a long long holiday AKA honeymoon :3:

You are all amazing and lovely and fantastic and this thread has had me and Lady VG beaming. (I showed her this morning before I went to work).

Her bouquet is a delicately crafted bundle of cartridges with different coloured ram chips on circuit board stems. It is very appropriate :D You may need to wear gloves when catching it!!

LETS PARTTY!!

http://i.imgur.com/mTvnWBy.gif

Shine

No Muscles For The Majority

VideoGames posted:

Hello!!! Sorry for the delay in replying here. I got home last night with plans of gaming and fun, and passed out from exhaustion. Work is tough but oh so soon I will have a long long holiday AKA honeymoon :3:

You are all amazing and lovely and fantastic and this thread has had me and Lady VG beaming. (I showed her this morning before I went to work).

Her bouquet is a delicately crafted bundle of cartridges with different coloured ram chips on circuit board stems. It is very appropriate :D You may need to wear gloves when catching it!!

LETS PARTTY!!

OH IT'S THE JUGGERNAUT

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

VideoGames posted:

LETS PARTTY!!

Lampshade hat for the groom! We need a lampshade hat for the groom!

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Stoner Sloth

VideoGames posted:

LETS PARTTY!!

that is awesome and congratulations again! :peanut:

drinking a nice local gin and wishing you both all the best!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Goons Are Gifts

Rarity posted:

Lampshade hat for the groom! We need a lampshade hat for the groom!

fridge corn

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Heather Papps posted:

ah yeah someone looks ready to party!

Entenzahn

erm... quack-ward
video games: well done! *claps* woooo

thank you Evan Jellicle for the honkin' rad holiday sig

copy rite by cda -> do not steal!

Jinh

Yay Videogames! I hope you have a wonderful honeymoon!

Beve Stuscemi

congrats to video games have a rad wedding

wait, does that make your wife player 2?

Prof. Crocodile

Do you, player 1, take player 2, to start and select, to drift and to boost, in leet and in noob, even when they shoot the food?

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Ready player one?

Ready player two?

You may now blue shell the groom

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

The blue shell comes out and whacks VG at the 'if anyone here present' moment surely?

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Rarity posted:

The blue shell comes out and whacks VG at the 'if anyone here present' moment surely?

:lol:

Prof. Crocodile

Rarity posted:

No I think that's when Setzer swoops in a carries Mrs. VG off to his airship, followed closely by Ultros.

Ass-penny

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Ready player one?

Ready player two?

Lmao

VideoGames
The amount of times Lady VG has blue shelled me in MK8 on my WiiU beggars belief. She is a crafty driver!

Goons Are Gifts

You play that and still get to marry without killing each other?? OK you're meant to be together :sun:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh god, oh geez, oh nobody use the ladies toilets. It is nasty in there

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

Oh god, oh geez, oh nobody use the ladies toilets. It is nasty in there

They were fine before you threw up in the ficus, Denise, Jesus.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm just happy that Video Games finally gets to say :siren: MY WIFE :siren: with the rest of us.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Kief Richards posted:

They were fine before you threw up in the ficus, Denise, Jesus.

I counted three seperate body fluids before that even happened, geez

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Married?! You barely know each other, you crazy fool.

Beve Stuscemi

Kief Richards posted:

I'm just happy that Video Games finally gets to say :siren: MY WIFE :siren: with the rest of us.

the only hard choice left is whether you use *borat voice* or *bane voice* when you do it

Escape From Noise

Pressing F to pay my respects. Sorry. This is about the only video game joke I know.

Sorry I'm late! Now a tune to celebrate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=989-7xsRLR4

Goons Are Gifts

I'm gonna make a party in a video game for VG hold on

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

We should probably have an Animal Crossing party for VG I'm just saying

wearing a lampshade

Heather Papps posted:

ah yeah someone looks ready to party!

alnilam

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

the only hard choice left is whether you use *borat voice* or *bane voice* when you do it

or the third option, mai waifu

ty manifisto

Goons Are Gifts

Having a wedding party on my island for VG!!

Beve Stuscemi

alnilam posted:

or the third option, mai waifu

:hmmyes:

VideoGames

Glutes Are Great posted:

Having a wedding party on my island for VG!!

wearing my lampshade and saying holy moly this is amazing GAG you are amazing everyone here you are amazing and I am overjoyed!! :D

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Hold on VG!

*jumps out of airship*

You can't marry Lady VG

*grinds down rails doing sick flips*

Because

*leaps off and lands by the altar with sword out*

She's a ghost!

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
you're allowed to marry ghosts

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Relax Or DIE posted:

Oh yeah??? Where do u put the ring????

Trollipop

hippin and hoppin
Liking the lampshades really solidifies the party vibe ty

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

Oh yeah??? Where do u put the ring????

i believe that there is a documentary that explains this, here just let me put this tape on...

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Relax Or DIE posted:

finally

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Relax Or DIE posted:

Oh great, another thing the gays will take the blame for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Marry who makes you happy, just wash your loving hands.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut