Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

These letters are heartbreaking. I read one asking for $100 to help with his parent's bills so they can afford internet and his dad can check on his brother's grades (which made me smile) and then one where a little boy asked if Santa could talk to God and tell Him he loves Him and ask if He loved him for being gay and now I'm crying and want to hug him and tell him God loves him no matter what :qq:

And then there was this one that I thought was a picture of Santa's sleigh burning from a chimney and about to be crushed by an asteroid.

Definitely on board for pitching in here, I'd love to be able to pool resources for one of the big asks like the motorized wheelchair or a family of letters (and I'll probably be adopting my own as well)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

I'm in!

...Do we really not have a Santa emote that isn't sad, angry, or wielding a gun?