Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
Haven't used MTurk in like 5 years, I logged in recently and at some point it was suspended for inactivity. Emailed them to ask for reactivation, but they won't respond.

From what I saw, it looks like 2-3 years ago they purged inactive accounts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
I think the easiest way to make money to be honest is do something interesting, film it with a drone, and upload it to YouTube with a bunch of filters

This couple lives in a RV full time and just vlogs about it constantly - they have 500,000 subscribers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quiymX9fhXw

I'm sure that pays well

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
Since the pandemic started, the lines of people turning in cans and bottles at recycling centers to get the $0.05 deposit have gotten very long

2000 cans = $100.00

Hanging out around football games is usually the easiest way to get cans, but in the age of COVID that's probably a bad idea for a lot of reasons

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

snake and bake posted:

Edit: I see at least one dude cruising around in his truck on large trash pickup days, scooping up old metal appliances and poo poo to scrap. I always thought that was pretty resourceful

Some guy did the same around here with wooden pallets - I think you can turn those in and get $5.00/each or something like that