Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

Oh dear lord! Bees!

The pics are gone now but you can see them in the front page article.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shelley
Nov 8, 2010
so I don’t have links to all the threads people are talking about but I do have a few. idk which of these require archives, sorry

a thread in which every day, Abe gets owned really hard

bEatmastrJ’s awful bathroom

zipline of death

fyad thread about the zipline

heating basement pool, all the pics are dead so I highly recommend looking at the archive.org version

the PYF Sagas thread is a good place to ask about weird poo poo that’s happened on the forums

shelley
Nov 8, 2010
for the curious, here are all the bachelor threads I could find. the first one was posted in 2009, and the last one died in late 2014

The Most Bachelor Thing You’ve Done

second thread

third thread

fourth thread

fifth thread

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

Richter Scabies posted:

I don't have a link not archives but there was a relatively recent one about a goon that had either mushrooms or some kind of sediment growing out of a grate in his bathroom and everyone called them pystals (which is in the thread title as a search hint)

i think i found it

incredible